could've sworn I saw someone like you

Wasn't my imagination
I could've sworn I saw someone like you
A thousand people at the station
And in a second you slipped out of view

It was over a year after louis and harry met on that train ride and Louis was going to london again to visit his mates. He hasn't visited. Since he met harry and honestly he hopes by some odd chance he could see harry again but thats unlikely. He arrives in time to get on his train ride and as people who are traveling to Doncaster pile out of the train he swears he saw a familiar head of curls, he could never forget those curls. He tries to maneuver through to get to him but just like that he cant see him anymore. What the hell? it was literally as if he had disappeared. Just his luck.

A few hours into the train ride and louis cannot stop thinking about harry. Hes sure he saw him. He pulls the polaroid from all that time ago out of his wallet. He always has it in there though it makes him sad to look at it so he doesnt very often. He stares at it admiring Harry the more he looks at it he realizes theres so much that hes struggling to remember about harry. He can remember what the slight touches felt like and vaguely remembers the sound of harrys voice. He remembers the dimples and the laugh, he remembers the hair considering hes sure he saw it just that day. He cant remember most of the conversations he had with Harry or why he was even on that train but one thing he knows for sure... He doesnt want to forget. Harry was the best thing that had happened to him and his seemingly closest chance at love. He hopes harry remembers him.

Harrys pov of the same day

I finally get off the train after a long ride to Doncaster to visit my sister. Her real estate business is doing really well and she hasn't seen me in over a year so im finally getting to see her again and congratulate her. i make my way through the crowd to leave the train station, having that feeling of being watched, but i try to ignore jt. i get out of the doors and see her standing by her car and i start running towards her.

"harry!" she yells, smiling even bigger than harry. harry meets her in a big hug.

"i missed you so much gemma" harry says squeezing her as tight as he can.

"i missed you too" she says pulling away and smiling at him.

"here ill put your bag in the car, hop in little bro" gemma says grabbing his back and opening the trunk.

" you know i dont like it when you call me that" harry says opening the passenger door.

" thats exactly why i said it" gemma smiles mischievously, making harry shakes his head in amusement.

they both get in the car and head to gemmas house.

--

"woah what the fuck gemma!" harry says as they pass a huge billboard for gemmas business with her face plastered on it.

"... surprise!" gemma says laughing.

"gems im so proud!" harry says gushing like a proud mom.

" youre literally acting like mom. stop that" gemma says laughing again.

" I'm just proud of my sister" harry says playfully rolling his eyes.

OK IM BACK AND IM GONNA PROBABLY UPDATE A FEW TIMES TODAY!!!!

-L <3