we took a Polaroid

We took a polaroid
You signed your name upon it
I put it in my wallet
Hoping I'd see your face again
We took a polaroid
Capture the look in your eyes
It's only a matter of time
Before it starts fading

As louis walked from the train to meet his sister, Lottie he pulled the polaroid out of his pocket.

*Flashback*

"Why do you bring your polaroid everywhere?" Harry asked.

"to take photos of memories, beautiful things i see, stuff like that" louis said, lifting up his camera from his lap.

"What are you doing?" Harry asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Well youre something to remember and youre beautiful." He says. Harry blushes and smiles as louis snaps a picture of the two of them.

Louis looks over at a smiling and blushing harry and pokes his dimple making harry giggle, which is definitely louis' new favorite sound. He pulls a sharpie from his bag and hands it to harry along with the polaroid.

"Sign it" louis said motioning to the photo. Harry smiled and wrote his name at the bottom with a small heart by it and handed it back to Louis.

"perfect" louis smiles, and puts it in his wallet.

*End of flashback*

Louis smiles again but it quickly fades when he realizes he'll probably never get to see harry again... Just then he spots Lottie and his smile returns.

"Louis!" She yells smiling and runs towards him crushing him in a hug.

Ok hopefully this isnt that bad also im trying to decide how i want the rest of this to go and also make it fit the song well so these chapters arent super long sry

- L <3