Part 3

(Yesterday, Sumo got very happy as she got succeeded in convincing both the families for her foreign job. Today from morning, she is busy in packing. Preeti forced her to go shopping and buy some western outfits too.
She, on her way to shopping, stopped on PCT and guided everyone how to do things and to be in discipline. She said to Preeta to manage the clients and menu & small meetings happening in her absence. And if anything serious occurs, she can call her. She went shopping and bought some clothes. )

(Back home, everyone helped her with packing. Mamiji show the biggest amount of support. Now, tomorrow morning 4 am she has to depart the house & leave for London.)
Sumo: Hello Pushkar?
Pushkar: Ha Sumo Bol?
Sumo: Ha wo meri subah 7 bje ki flight h to mujhe 4 bje ghar se nikalna hoga.
Pushkar: Don't worry Sumo, banda tiwari killa me titch 4 bje pahoch jaega. Sab ache se dekh lena ek baar packing ka. Kuchh chhut na jae. Sumo: Ha, sab dekh lia h. chal thanks, bye..

*In the morning* (Sumo sat in front of the mandir of the house

*In the morning* (Sumo sat in front of the mandir of the house.)
Sumo: Matarani mujhe itni shakti denna ki m sab kuch manage kr pau. Aur waha sabko mere haath ka khaana pasand aaye jisse m ma ka liya karz jaldi chuka pau. Ma-papa aapki beti pehli baar delhi se baharja rhi h. Wo bhi dusre desh. Mujhe blessings dena ki sb ache se ho jae.
(After this, she did a final check, and then went to her nanu's room. She looked at his sleeping figure and her lips went upwards. She took his blessings and then headed to the door of Tiwari Killa. Her vision blurred thinking about being away from her home. But she had to do this. She gained strength and got out of the house where Pushkar was waiting. Pushkar helped her with luggage and then both sat in the car.)

*On their way*
Pushkar: Yaar Sumo, tu waha chali jaegi to hme tasty lunch koun bhijwaega?
Sumo: Oye, ek to m waha basne nhi ja rhi, sirf kaam ke liye ja rhi hu, wapis aa jaungi kuch time me our doosra, ki mene preeta ko sb smjha dia h. Phir bhi beech beech me call kr lia krungi.
Pushkar: Chal theek h atleast hmari pet pooja to hogi. Par tera Sumo final touch up, uska kya?
Sumo: ha wo to h.
Pushkar: acha sumo, waha na thodi achi bnke rhio, kya pta koi pat jae! Sumo: huh! mujhe kisi ko nhi patana h, m waha kaam se ja rhi hu. Pushkar(mumbling): seedha bol de na bhaiya ke alawa koi zindagi me ho hi nhi skta.
Sumo: kya bola?
Pushkar: nhi..wo..main...main bola airport aa gya!

*Airport*
Sumo: thank you Pushkar, tu apni neend chhodke aaya wo bhi mujhe airport tk chhodne. Thank you so much. Or ha, ghar me sbka khyaal rkhna, kehna mere chinta na kre our ha jb time mile, tiwari killa ho aaya karna.
Pushkar: ha tu yaha ki chinta mt kr, tu videsh me apna naam roshan kr.
Sumo: Byeee! (hugging him)
Pushkar (thinking): kaash sumo m tujhe bta pata ki to apne 10 saal purane bichde dost se milne wali h, or waha jake tujhe jald hi surprise mil jaega.

(Suman headed further. She waved her hand to him one last time. Then she completed all the formalities and proceeded towards the airplane. At the take off, she took the name of all almighties coz she was really scared. She was having a new experience in all the things that were and were going to happen with her. She kept herself calm and enjoyed her first flight. After few hours, she reached the London Airport. She collected the baggage and took some landmark help from airport & sat in a taxi. It went through the roads of London. She saw everything around her amusingly. The busy roads, the crowd, the skyscrapers, technological vehicles, everything gave her goosebumps. She was nervous yet happy to visit a new place. She decided to first go to her workplace so they can allot her a place to live.)

*Office*
(There she met Eric, the partner of the firm. He informed her that the partner along with him has gone out for a case for around 2 weeks. So, she need to pass the taste-test from Eric. She made her most famous dal and served it to him.)
Eric: Ummm....it's just great, so delicious. This dish has all the ingredients in iust perfect ratio. My dear. from today you are appointed as the head chef of the firm. By the way, can I know your name beautiful?
Sumo: Suman this side.
Eric: What your name means?
Sumo: Umm, flower.
Eric: So let me call you flower only! (chuckling)
Sumo: So I will join from tomorrow.
Eric: Sure, I think you are new to London so just explore more and enjoy today. (She noded.)
(As she was about to go outside the cabin, she bumped into a guy. She found his face familiar & known.)
Rahul: Suman?
Suman: Rahul?
Rahul: Long time no see?
Suman: Ya, actually I am appointed the head chef of this firm.
(After listening this, he congratulated her. Well, they had nothing much to say. Rahul had a huge crush on Suman from school and college time. He confessed her in college but she politely denied. But he still has a soft corner for her in his heart.)

(She went out of the cabin and then started exploring London more. She went to many shops, enjoyed and found new recipes, did some fun activities and got ready to work from tomorrow.)
(At night, she called Pushkar.)
(he thought she might have got to know the truth so he put the phone on speaker and Ramnath and Pushkar both are listening.)
Sumo: Hello Pushkar, guess what?
Pushkar: Wh..what Sumo?
Sumo: I got the post of head chef finally. There was a taste-test in which I passed. The owner is really a gentleman. I also met Rahul. He is in the firm only.)
Pushkar: Oh, goo...good yaar. Di..did you meet the owner?
Sumo: Oh ya, I met one of them. His partner is out for a case but if I got passed by him, why would I worry for the other one?
Pushkar: Ya, ya right. Chal take care bye.
(Sumo then called nanu & on hearing this news he was very happy.)
(From the next day, she started doing her work dedicatingly. She would interact with many employees to know their taste & also to know about the partner of the firm. She did so to decide what to make so that he appreciates her and she won't be fired.) (Rahul also started being in touch with Sumo. He thought to once again propose her because that was a matter of many years back when she rejected him. But, he wanted to give her some time so that she can be shown his good behaviour. Everything was going smoothly and she is being busy yet happy. It's almost 2 weeks of her working here. She got to know that his another boss is coming back. She was little nervous but had faith on her cooking skills.)

So the 3rd part is right here. Today a bonus part would be uploaded as u guys have been waiting for long...plsss vote as it gives me satisfaction.

Also comment what do u think about the update..!
See ya!