Part 5

*Special Thanks to AdhyaAzad and lostinwanderlust for the inline comments. Please do drop them, it feels really nice to see and reply them.!*

Happy Reading! 

(It has been 3 days of this Rahul thing. They just pretend the role of boss and an employee. The morning of Law Nexa was a little different today. Shravan, from the morning itself has been in rage. Employee was scared to go in front of him and talk to him. He badly needed to have some food at this point of time. He just forgot that Suman is the head chef and went to cold-storage room to ask for cooking something.)

Shravan: Chef actually...

(Suman turned on hearing this. Their eyes met. Realisation dawned to him but he was in no mood to argue right now, so he kept saying)

Shravan: I require something to eat and I hope it would be poison free. (He taunted at which he earned a glare to which he responded with same anger.)

Suman: Sure Sir!

(She started preparation. Ria entered after when Shravan left.)

Ria: Hi Suman!

Suman: Hi Ria! Do you require something?

Ria: Yes pls! Sumo special tea. The boss is in a bad mood today and keeping us the same.

Suman: I didn't understand.

Ria: Yaar ek case h. It's a molestation case of 14 year old girl. She has been to India. Yaha ke ek bade businessman ke bete ki kartoot h ye. Wo ladki bhot chote hone ki waja se sadme me h aur ek hafte se ek shabd nhi boli h. Hospital me h. Ab problem ye h ki sare saboot to paisa khilake usne mita diye aur ladki gawahi de nhi skti. To boss kuch zyada hi chilla rha h subah se.

(Suman was listening to all this. When Ria told about the girl, her mind started running through her past. She could understand what the girl must be feeling.)

Ria: Acha tu chai dedena.

Suman: Hmm...

*Don't be confused guys! Ria is Indian :)*

(Her mind suggested two methods:

1. to motivate Shravan for this case

2. to talk to that girl.)

(She made moong dal ka halwa for Shravan. There was a chit Shravan found. It read:

"Shravan, I know you won't like to talk to me. I got to know about the case. We have issues within us but I don't think they will make a difference here. First of all, here is moong dal ka halwa to celebrate your victory before only coz I trust you that you will surely win. Secondly, don't stress yourself too much. After having it, close your eyes and think. You will surely get a solution.

Head chef")

(A small smile appeared on his lips. He was impressed by her way of making motivated. He didn't forget that he has a revenge pending. So, he just thought to put it in dustbin but having an effect of their friendship, he put it in pocket.)

(On the other hand, Suman talked to Ria and convinced her for letting her meet the girl.)

(They both went to hospital. They went to the room where the girl was admitted. Shravan was there trying to let the girl talk. His eye sockets popped out seeing Sumo there. He didn't want her to suffer and see the girl's condition but Suman, without seeing anyone sat beside the girl.)

Ria: Suman said that she wants to try to make the girl speak. So, let her try. We should wait outside.

(Everyone went outside. Shravan didn't want to leave her alone but he had no other option. He just stood near the door seeing not able to listen anything.)