The Only Girl(Part 1)

It was the first day of April. I suddenly woke up and exclaimed in fear. "Ah! It's a nightmare. I am a coward. I am too afraid of ghosts and witches", I said to myself. Then I got up from my bed, put on some music and did my morning ablutions. "It's 9 AM now, I guess, child, are you stress-free today?" asked my mother. "Yeah, of course I am stress-free.", I replied.

Yesterday only I finished my class 12th annuals and now I am stress-free as the two-week long examination was nerve-racking to me. It was 10 AM and I started to play video games which would little bit refresh my mind. After 30 minutes refreshment, I had my morning breakfast. "What a fantastic meal did you make!", I exclaimed to my father. "Nah, it's not fantastic, I am a learning cook, I will try cook much better for lunch.", replied to me. My father is a toilsome and quick learner. He is very curious person. He tries to gain knowledge from each and every available sources. 

After breakfast, I phone-called John, Henry, Robert and William in a conference and discussing about which universities would they join now for higher studies. "Which university would you prefer to join"? asked John. "I would like to get admission in Stanford University, I guess you like get admission in Cambridge University, don't you?", I replied. "Nope, I earlier admired Cambridge University, the most. But now I am thinking to get admission in your university", John told. "Aren't you using Instagram now a days?", exclaimed Robert. "No, I am not using for two years because it was diverting my attention from studies." I said. 

John, Robert, Henry and William are my closest friends. If I talk about John, he was not interested in studies, he had interest to read dirty books. But he was very kind-hearted. Robert, an all-rounder, he was very good in studies, technology and many more. Henry, a foody and sleepy guy, never had interest to talk with anybody. William, a flirtatious guy, always flirts everybody, even girls. Sometimes his jokes made me angry. 

It was 3 PM, I felt heavy-eyed and I zizzed. It wasn't even 15 mins that I was frozen in fear and screamed, "Snake! Snake!" Then my brother roared in laughter," Ha! Ha! It's April Fool's Day. You are biggest coward and fool of the whole world." Then I also started to laugh slowly.  

At 6 PM, I was playing cricket with my brother and I learned from the conversation between my parents that Queen Elizabeth II had died at the age of 99. For a while I became quite sad about her death but then restarted to play.

It was not only 5 months that a blood-shed occurred in the whole city of Portsmouth which brought huge loss to me that can never be repaid.