The Only Girl (Part VI)

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.", remarked the interviewee.

The interviewee's quotation clicked my mind. I pondered, "I always tell myself I ain't in love with Emilia, but I can't understand why I think always about her."

I never went angry, whenever I saw her nor when she messages me through that brown letter. Aren't my both the views about her contrasting each other. On one hand, I'm telling, I ain't in love with her, on the other hand, I think about her every day.

Time flied away as I was spaced out.

It was 2 PM that my phone rang up. It was the call from John's father. I picked it up with my pink palms. "Hello John, I've a good news for you! It seemed he was on cloud nine.

"What's the news?", I asked in a pleasant manner.

I was shaken up by the news. "An hour ago, I called up the doctor to know status of John's health. He said that...... John has completely recovered. Now his health is in a better position.", exclaimed John's Father.

Tears Of Joy rolled out of my eyes, it was a time when I thought there's no possibility for John to survive. But now I am extremely happy.

When he paused after 'that', I was on pins and needles but when he completed his statement, I was chilled out.

In one stroke, I dressed me up, called up my chauffeur, reached the hospital in half an hour. I enquired the hospital staff, "What's John's ward no.?", the staff replied, "94". Without wasting any time, I ran up the stairs, with an optimistic mindset. As I reached, I saw John's parents were having a good conversation with the doctor. As I reached, John's father hugged me as if he found the lost paradise.

After waiting fifteen minutes, as soon as we turned eyes towards our left, I was in tears as I my hopes kept my lost friend alive.

I broke down and cried, similar were his parents. When he reached us, he thanked me for the gift that I gave him. Then we returned to our respective houses.

As I reached home, I gave a sigh of relief, as my optimistic mindset kept my hopes alive.

It was The April Fool's Day, and I received from the university that our session would start from 1st July. I was rejoiced, and was planning to go for a trip to India as we had a long vacation.

After a few hours, my parents told me that they were going to their nephew, Sam's house after two days.

But I and my friends had planned to go for a trip to India after fifteen days and my parents would return after two months and we would return after fourteen days, which lead to a confusing situation. Nevertheless, I made my mind that I would manage.

Two days passed away quickly and it was 3rd day of April. I woke up little early that very day as I had to help my parents in packing their luggage.

The clock was ticking to eleven and only an hour was left for my parents to board the train to Manchester.

"Keep the two brushes in the luggage i.e., kept at the table, we are running out of time", asked my mother.

Within twenty minutes my parents were ready to leave. I called up a taxi and kept their luggage inside the car.

"Byee! See you soon.", exclaimed my parents. I smiled a little bit.

When my parents made their leave, I called up all my friends for the discussion of our trip to India.

"Tringg! Tringg!" The doorbell rang. I stood up and opened the door. My friends had arrived. I asked them to sit on the sofa.

"So, where you all want to visit in India ??", I asked them in a pleasant manner.

"Taj Mahal, Qutub Minar, Ellora Caves, Konark Sun Temple and many more...", said John. "I have to search in Google, I am don't know much about India.", said William.

When we were having conversion between us, someone interrupted in between. It was none other than Emilia's mother. "Michael... If you don't mind can Emilia, go with you all for the trip as we will be alone in the house, as Emilia is introvert, she seems to be listless all day.

"Yes, she can.", I replied calmly. But meanwhile I was thinking, that Emilia's mother used the word "Introvert" for Emilia, but who knows that Emilia is super sensual and extrovert.

We prepared passport for six people, me, my friends and Emilia.

But unfortunately, the flight tickets we prepared with the help of an agent, mine's seat no. was 11A and Emilia's 11B but nevertheless I can't change. I sent the PDF of her flight ticket on her mobile.

"Time flies so fast. It seems like it was just yesterday."

Similarly, fifteen days passed by. It was 15th April. White Clouds had almost covered the sky. As only seventy percent of our work was complete, I rolled up my sleeves and put on my thinking hat.

Our flight was of 3 PM. So, we had to reach the airport one hour before.

I made a group call to all my friends and said, "Have you all packed your luggage?". They replied, "Yes!". Then I called up Emilia. "Are you ready with your luggage ??", I asked.

"Yes, dude!", she replied in a humble manner. "Okay then! Get dressed up and come downstairs by 1:30 PM.

I was singing my favorite song and was getting dressed up and the clock came to my attention. It was 1:33 PM still there was no response from her. As soon as I was going to dial her up, a slight knock came from behind. When I turned back, I caught with my pants down.

She wore a blue denim and wore a yellow top.

"Damnn! Damnn!", I murmured.

She was dressed to kill.

I became quite serious. It was nothing but a show-off.

"We're lagging behind.", I said.