Chapter 36

Kalea took her time. It's been 20 minutes since I have been waiting on her.  I've started to become worried.

Walking back inside straight to the girls bathrooms to go look for her only to be greeted by Jasmine.

I utterly felt disappointed at her. All this time our memories is nothing what I imagine at this moment.

"Hi Tamica." spoke Jasmine. I could see black bags under her eyes. It hasn't been long since I've seen her.

I didn't reply and just kept searching for Kalea checking the bathroom stalls.

Instead I was greeted with a thrust on my chest nearly crushed on the 2nd last bathroom door. Jasmine just stared at me with feary.  "Please speak to me!" she demanded with her elbows near my throat.

I got extremely pissed off at her. I was not in the right mood for this. "What the heck do you want?" I snapped.

"Please forgive me. Our friendship is important than your phases you going through in life. You will go to hell."

This wasn't it. Today felt like a typical teenage show on Netflix. Too cliché if you asked me.  She knew what my answer would be and slowly let go.

I was about to shove her off when I heard words I didn't expect.
"So you are leaving without saying good bye. I heard from Noah that you are leaving town."

I looked back at her. "Why would you care that Im leaving. It's not like you wanted me to stay here".

"Tammy, I do want you here. Can we please just be friends and talk this through." demand with a slight croak in her voice.

"No, I refuse to be friends with ignorant people who can't even accept themselves. If I knew you were like this. I would give you space and help you to learn how to accept your feelings instead of bashing out loud." I blurted out loud.

"Tammy don't be a bitch seriously. Maybe you are just confused with your feelings. I know you used Dan to get Kalea. But what if you took her to prom today, you probably using her to get back a Dan perhaps."

I stood still. Jasmine was right maybe I was confused. I have feelings for Dan but I finally managed to have Kalea as mine. I was about to answer when I noticed the shoes as Kaela at the next stall.

Did she hear everything?

I heard a click by the door. She ran as fast as she could out. I want to chase her but I don't know what to say. I felt numb.

******************************