Chapter 22

Unknown POV

"So do have his number?" Why did I pick her as my wing woman or should I say girl. I'm like 1 year older than her. Let's just say I wasn't the best in school and my mom wanted her kids to be in the same grade.

"Yeah except he seems more interested at you than me." I began to roll my eyes. Anyone could see he likes her.

"Nah I already have someone."

She never told me about this, "Like who Tammy?" I joked

"I don't know, she is really pretty but I believe she's dating Dan." She sighed.

"Wait are you even bisexual? Cause like I mean you are a chick and dude magnet to everyone."

My wing woman just ignored me. We were about to walk to Nathan's house. Somehow they invited me and her because of her. Except I don't even know him but his name. All I know he is Tammy brother.

I was about to knock until she looked through the window then after moved me quickly to the side of the house. "What's the ff--." She moved her finger to her mouth. Indicating to be quiet.

"I can't believe it." A beautiful man walked out from the door. I assume that is Nathan from the description my wingwoman explained. He walked out of the house looking worried. Afterwards a guy came out too. Trying to get close with him.

"Well who would believe it's my fault for influencing her." Nathan muttered.

"It's her decision, not yours." The guy next to him respond. I noticed he wanted to hold his hand but Nathan moved it quickly.

"But she never thought about it at first until now. I knew our idiotic dad would say to me right now if he heard about it. Oh you little faggot. You are influencing everyone around you." Nathan mocked.

"Your dad isn't here anymore. You got your sister, your mom, your friends and me." The guy said. They looked closely to each other looking like they were about to kiss.

Instead things change when Nathan hesitated looking away."Let's go inside. They'll probably be here by now." Nathan announced walking inside.

After they left. I looked at my partner.
"Guess that's our queue?" I lifted my shoulders up destroying the awkwardness of what must happened.

"Yeah, let's go." She answered.

Out of all reasons; I wonder why did she pushed me? Also who was that guy with Nathan?

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Don't forget to vote.
Comment what you think.
And share this story to your friends and family members.♡

Thank you for reading!!!