Chapter 19

It's Saturday morning and here I am sipping coffee in my pjs watching my brother and his friends stupidly playing x box. Apparently they came by last night wanting to have a sleep over at the house.

I jumped on my bed surrounding my atmosphere with music since these baboons can make alot of noise. I'm such in a mood for Anne- Marie right now.

Somehow it looks cloudy outside but the sun might come up later. I was about to get dress until I heard someone knocking.

Instead of answering I put the music loud just to ignore it but the knocks became loud.

"Nathan if it's you or your friends, Go away!" I open the door finding Dan smiling with a box of chocolate. I pulled him into the room and look out if this was some kind of prank.

"Nice pjs," Dan said with his signature smile.

"What are you doing here and what do you want?" He slide slowly towards me. He's hand slowly moved the piece of hair from my face to the back.

"I'm just here to see my girlfriend." He whispered to my ear making me breathe heavily. I stare into his eyes, making me feel like I want to slap him hard. Which I actually did.

"Ouch, really now!" Dan holding his cheek while I moved away.

"Jerk."

"Why!"

"I only agreed to go with you cause of revenge." Dan began to smirk.

"I know. It seem like she was flirting with Amy, long." He flopped onto my bed going there his phone.

"Did my brother allow you in?" I asked.

"Oh no somehow I barge into your house and went into an random room." He sarcastically said.

I knew he was being sarcastic so I just ignored him.

"Well loser get dress cause we're going shopping."

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Don't forget to vote.
Comment what you think.
And share this story to your friends and family members.♡

Thank you for reading!!!