Chapter 29

1 hour, 26 mintues and 30 seconds.

I have been waiting for Dan's arrival.

Maybe he's rethinking to come visit me. What was important for him telling me something?

Don't answer : hey you available?

Her who shall not be named has sent me a message.
My emotions started stirring. Should I answer? I mean like there's a reason why I named her don't answer.

I began to think about her. The reasons why I like her rushes through my mind like a river. After the incident happen between me and Dan. Again I feel guilty. I kind of got what I want but again I really didn't.

Two steps forward and one step back. Basically it's who I am.

I looked up at the clock finding it to be at 6:30pm. He's not coming.

Sending a text wouldn't hurt me, would it?

Me : kind of. why?

Don't answer : I wanna tell you something

Me : Tell me what exactly?

Don't answer : Just come over.

I guess I'll be going to her. I'm soo dissapointed at Dan. He really ditch me. For what exactly! Taylor?

Don't answer : Be here at 10 mintues, I got snacks;)

Me : ohkay

______________________

Enouement which refers to the bittersweet feeling of having arrived in the future and seeing how things turn out, without being able to tell your past self.

That's my emotion right now.

I'm right infront of the door. Why do I feel nervous? It's not like it's my first time here.

I was about to knock until-

"Hey Tammy." The warmth of her smile shown. She looks different today.

"Hi Kalea." I replied giving a fake smile.

"Come in and dont say my name you know I don't like it." She stretched her arms up to her head where her shirt followed up too. No Tammy don't look there.

"Why do you dislike your name? It sounds so welcoming and to be honest. It sounds like a girl who has a sweet personality, like you do." Am I sweet talking to her? Damn why do I sound so stupid.

"Haha funny but I don't like my name. I prefer Remi, my second name. It sounds badass, don't you think?"

I flopped on the couch rubbing Warren's fur.

"Kalea, why did you ask me to come over?" I asked her.

"Oh yeah I forgot." She replied. Kalea slowly walked infront of me. She moved Warren to my side and sat on my lap? Wait what!

"Urh- wwhat are youu doing?" I stuttered looking at her face. Giving a huge gulp.

"So it's true." She stood up sliding to sit on the other side next to me.

"True what exactly?" I asked.

She stared long towards me."Tammy do you like me?"

************************

Don't forget to vote, comment what you think and share.