Chapter 22

Tiana P.O.V
Maybe I shouldn't have asked, maybe it was too soon. He better say yes or I'm gonna kick his ass.

"Babe say something, you're scaring me." I said looking into his eyes.

"I mean I'd love to move in, but you gotta think about Simmy and Kayla." He said.

"You moving in was actually Simmy's idea he said you stay here more than your house. I actually think Kayla wants to live alone." I knew for a fact she wanted to live alone, Tremaine has been working her damn nerves since she got jumped.

"I don't know babe leaving my sister a whole house that maybe a little to much for her at the moment. If she wants to live alone that bad I'll get her an apartment or something." He said.

"So wait if you find Kayla and apartment you'll move in?" I asked getting excited.

"Let's just say by next week I'll be here for a while and Kayla will be in an apartment." He said smirking. I was so happy I couldn't express the words for it. I hopped on his lap and planted kisses everywhere on his face. We were about to deepen the kiss but my phone vibrated interrupting us.

"One day we aren't gonna get interrupted." Tremaine's mumbled. I laughed before answering reading the message.

Candy Baby :
Get ready, we 10 mins away. Marcus wanted to "kill" y'all while y'all was sleep.

Me:
Wow he couldn't wait to die could he? We'll be ready.

"Babe get up get your gun you have 10 minutes to prepare yourself. They are coming right now." I stated before walking to Simmy and Maya's room I didn't even knock because I figured they wouldn't be sleep. "Hey Simmy you got 10 minutes they on they way so get the fuck up, load up." I said cutting the light on. Walking back to my room I saw Tremaine checking his bullets, but I couldn't pay his sexy thug ass no mind because I needed to check my own gun. Yes I have a gun. Simmy insisted I keep one for when he's away on business. After seeing everything was okay I loaded up and looked at Tremaine.

"Why are you staring at me?" I asked.

"I don't know honestly. It's just making my dick harder by the second." He said biting his lip.

"Maybe I can help you out with that later." I whispered on his lips before kissing him.

"Hey you two focus. We have five minutes before they come here. Take these, we don't need the whole damn neighborhood knowing we killers." Simmy said passing us silencers for our guns. Maya came in the room with empty hands.

"Boo-boo why you don't got a gun?" I asked

"Never exactly shot one or even held one." she said somewhat shy.

"It's okay boo just stay up here and hide. I want you to time us okay?" I said passing her my phone.

"Time you?" She asked confused.

"I have a feeling it won't take but 1 minute to kill them pussies." I said laughing. Maya laughed too and nodded her head.

"Let's pray y'all." Simmy said making us bow our head. "Lord forgive us for our sins and our mistakes please help us through this time lord and make it to where we can live with you in heaven one day. Amen." He said getting 3 more amens from us.

We all ran downstairs and got into hiding. Slowly our door was opened by Marcus followed by two guys and Candy. Spotting Tremaine and Simmy they had their guns pointed at the two guys. When Marcus ran upstairs Tremaine and Simmy shot the two bodyguards.

Then we heard Maya scream and everybody went upstairs. Marcus had his gun pointed at her forehead with his finger on the trigger.

"Marcus leave her out of this. You wanna kill me right? Do it then." I said. Marcus looked but still didn't move the gun from Maya's head.

"Babe what are you doing?" Tremaine asked.

"Look you came here to get revenge right? Go ahead get your revenge." He removed the gun from Maya's head and pointed it at me.

"You know you should have just let me fuck this wouldn't be happening." He said before pulling the trigger. I was prepared to take the bullet until Simmy pushed me out of the way and took the bullet for me.

"SIMMY!" I screamed. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT!!"

"Ahh shit dude." He yelled clutching his chest. Picking up both my gun and his I pointed them at Marcus and emptied the clips.

"You fucking bitch! You shot my brother." I screamed.

Dropping both guns I ran back to my brothers body he was still breathing but they were short breaths.

"HELP ME GET HIM UP!" I yelled. Tremaine and Candy grabbed his upper half while Maya and I grabbed his lower half. We ran out and put him in the escalade. Maya and I sat with him holding onto his hands. Ripping his shirt open I took my T-shirt off and put it to his wound. I was cold but my tank top would have to be enough. Tremaine was driving not stopping at any red lights or stop signs or caring if we got pulled over. Looking at Simmy I noticed he was about to shut his eyes.

"No look at me. Look right here. Don't shut your eyes." I said crying.

"Tiana if something happens I want you to know I love you okay? Never forget I love you." He said giving my hand a weak squeeze.

"I love you too. But you have to fight. Do you hear me? Fight." I said still crying.

"Maya baby, I want you to know I love you too. You and my blessing in your stomach." He said before shutting his eyes.

"Maya are you?" I asked.

"Just a month." She whispered crying. I couldn't go more in depth with the conversation because Tremaine had stopped the car. We carried Simmy into the E.R.

"HELP MY BROTHER GOT SHOT." I yelled and immediately a gurney was brought out to us.

"Chest wound okay guys let's get him to surgery! HURRY UP! MOVE IT!"

"I'm sorry but you all have to stay here." A nurse said.

"No I need to make sure he is okay. That's my only family. I need to check." I said trying to push past her. Tremaine grabbed me so I couldn't go.

"No let me go I need to check." He only held me tighter from behind I was starting to get frustrated so I started crying harder. I turned to put my head on Tremaine's chest and cry. We all sat down and waited for any news. Tremaine pulled his phone out to call someone.

"Yeah I need you to clean up Simmy's house."

...

"I want it spotless. Burn the 3 bodies that are there alive or dead you got it?." He said hanging up.

"Maya how long have you known?" I asked.

"Just a few days. We planned to tell you today." She mumbled.

"I'm gonna be an auntie!" I said rubbing her stomach.

"I'm gonna be a mommy." She mumbled with fear written all over her face.

"Don't be scared boo. Everything is gonna be alright." I said hugging her.

We waited for hours and hours for news about him. And finally after 10 hours a doctor came out.

"The family of Simmuel?" hopping up we all walked to him.

"Please tell me he is okay." I said before anybody else could.

Vote/Comment