Chapter 10

Kayla P.O.V.
"Kayla will you help me with something." Tiana asked. She was so much fun and had a great fashion sense.

"What's up Tiana?" I asked turning my attention from the dress I held.

"Tremaine is taking me out on a date and I want him to like how I look and who could help me more with that than his sister." She said I was so happy I've always waited to do this.

"Girl yes. I will help. Okay now let's see. With that caramel skin tone you should wear a sexy tight fitted black dress and some red accessories. I'm sure you got some at your house." I said pulling her arm. We found a bunch of cute dresses and I made her try them all on. None seemed to say Tiana until she came out in the last one. I just starred with my mouth gapped open.

"What? Do I look bad?" She asked turning around.

"Bad? Girl you are slaying! Yas your curves are there girl!" I said observing her. "Tremaine is gon fall in love. Now go take it off so we can buy it." I said pushing her back in the dressing room. "Hand me the dress so I can pay for it." I said before she threw it over the door.

"Tremaine give me ya card. I want this dress." I commanded. Yes I'm bossy but if he ain't like it he shouldn't have spoiled me. Giving me the card I went to go pay for the dress. After buying the dress we gathered all 20 bags we had and went back to Tiana's house.

"Okay y'all get comfy I'm gonna go take my bags upstairs." She said walking away.

"So.. Y'all got a date tonight?" I asked Tremaine.

"Yeah I need your help though." he said. Is today just my day. Tiana came downstairs right when I hopped up.

"What's wrong y'all?" She asked.

"Oh nothing. Look we gotta go but I'll be back in a lil while." I said grabbing Tremaine's hand and his keys running out the door.

"Kayla where are you taking me?" He asked as I sat him in the passenger seat.

"Home you need my help with your date and we getting on that." I said speeding off. Five minutes later I pulled into our driveway and hopped out. Running to Tremaine's closet I grabbed a black tux he had for special occasions. I found his black gators and a red tie. Tremaine came in all slow and shit.

"What's that for?" He asked

"Your date dipshit. Make reservations at La Coturé and get some roses. I want you to order her a limo to pick her up and make sure that she is comfy in the limo. You got that?" I asked

"Tux, reservations at La Coturé, roses, limo and make sure she is comfy. How long do you think that will take?" He asked.

"2 hours. Enough for me to help Tiana get ready." I said walking out his room. Grabbing the keys to his Lexus I walked outside and started it. Five minutes after leaving the house I got to Tiana's house. Walking up to the door I knocked. Tiana opened the door and I went straight personal trainer on her.

"Tiana you have 2 hours to meet my brother at La Coturé. Get yo ass in the tub shave do what you need to do after you do that come and get me okay?" I said pushing her upstairs to a girly looking bathroom.

1 hour later

Tiana came out the bathroom in a robe.

"Okay now what?" She asked

"Lead the way to your room." I said pushing her up the stairs. She opened her room door and I thought it was pretty cute. Sitting her down at her desk I found some red lipstick and black glittery eyeshadow. She didn't need blush because her face was clear. Doing her make up took 20 minutes. After doing her make up I curled her hair and that took 30 more minutes.

"Okay put you dress on feet first." I said running downstairs. The limo that Tremaine paid for was outside waiting. I shut the door and turned around to see Tiana.

"How do I look Kayla?" She asked.

"You look great! Tremaine is gon be so happy. Okay now follow me outside there is a limo waiting for you." I said grabbing her hand.

"Limo?" Tiana asked but when she saw it she just held her mouth open. Closing it for her I walked her to the limo and helped her get in.

"Have fun Tiana." I said shutting the limo door waving her off. I'm exhausted but for my brother it is completely worth it.

Vote/Comment
Kayla in the MM