Chapter 12

Tiana P.O.V.
"Will you be my girl?" He asked holding my hand. I couldn't help but feel shocked. I mean I really like Tremaine but we barely know each other.

"Tremaine I like you a lot, but we barely know each other. We just met two days ago." I said looking in his eyes.

"I want to be with you and only you. I'd love to learn about you while building a relationship. I want you to build trust with me as our relationship progresses." He said. I didn't think of it like that. He made my answer much more clear.

"Okay Tremaine. I'm willing to work on a relationship with you." I said.

"Turn the fuck up." he said picking me up and spinning me.

"Tremaine put me down." I said giggling. He put me down and pulled my lips to his lips.

"Well assuming she said yes you can finally give her this." Ginger said giving Tremaine a jewelry box.

"Oh yeah thanks Ginger." he said but she didn't leave.

"Oh no I want to see her face when she opens it." Ginger said.

"Open it." Tremaine said handing me the box. Opening the box I saw this beautiful charm bracelet.

"It's beautiful Tremaine. Can you put it on me please?" I asked holding my wrist out. He put the charm on and I observed it. There were only two charms though.

"We can add more later." he said grabbing my hand.

"Okay." I said smiling at him.

"Awwww you guys are so cute." Ginger said looking at us.

"Thank you Ginger." I said hugging her.

"Are you guys ready for dessert? Or would you like that to go?" She asked Tremaine.

"To go please." he said.

"Okay give me 5 minutes." She said running away.

"Thank you Tremaine. This was the best date I've ever had." I said kissing his lips. We kept kissing until we heard Ginger clear her throat.

"Here you guys go. Have a good night and travel safely." She said handing Tremaine a box.

"Thank you Ginger." we said giving her a hug leaving La Coturé. Driving back to my house Tremaine and I held hands. As we got to my house we saw Simmy, Maya, Kayla and Candy sitting around.

"Hey y'all what's up?" I asked walking in with Tremaine following behind me.

"Good everyone is here so I can tell you." Candy said standing up.

"Tell us what?" Tremaine asked sitting down and pulling me on his lap.

"Marcus is out to get y'all. I've been working with him because I knew he was planning something and I know exactly what that something is." she said

"What is that something?" Simmy asked sitting up.

Candy P.O.V.
"Earlier today I was at his lil trap house and he called a meeting." I told them

"Amari, get JJ and Dee and come back in my office." Marcus commanded me.

"Yo dumb and dumber. Marcus called a meeting." I said

"Bitch watch who you calling out they name." JJ said to me.

"Fuck you and ya lil hurt feelings fuck boy." I said walking back to Marcus's office.

"Now I've come up with an exact plan to get them back." He said to us. "Amari your going to drive them up there aight? Now when y'all two get in there shoot everybody in sight grab them bitches and bring them back here got it? Now we doing this next weekend. Y'all dismissed." he said pushing us out of his office. Next weekend today is Sunday so we have 5 days.

"Now what was that shit you was talkin back there?" JJ said from behind me

"Get the fuck out my face nigga. Shit you actin like a bitch. So much so I'd say you couldn't make the grab. You better find your balls before we do this." I said grabbing my keys pushing past him.

"As soon as I got out I came here." I told them all.

"So Marcus plans to kidnap Tete and Maya to get to Simmy." Tremaine asked.

"What are we gonna do babe?" Maya asked Simmy.

"I don't know." Simmy said.

"You guys have 5 days to come up with something. Just let me know." I said getting up. I gave everyone a hug and left. I just hope they come up with a plan soon.

Vote/Comment