Chapter 6

Tiana P.O.V.
"Would you maybe wanna go on a date with me?" Tremaine asked with confidence. I looked at Simmy because I didn't know what to say. Simmy just shrugged his shoulders and walked out of the room with Maya right behind him. Ain't this a bitch. Looking back at Tremaine he was waiting for an answer.

"Um. Yeah sure. I'll go on a date with you." I said.

"Bet. I'll call you later ma." He said kissing my cheek.

"You ain't got my number." I said in a confused tone.

"Yes I do. Remember who had your phone last night." He said with a wink walking out the house. Jesus that dimple. Checking my phone I ain't have no important messages. Checking everything else it was the same until I got to my contacts and scrolled to the F section. Tremaine put his name as "Future Bae ❤️."

"Oh my gosh. He is something else." I whispered to myself.

"Y'all nosey asses can come out now he gone." I yelled referring to the ones that got it in this morning. They both came out laughing.

"Fucks funny?" I said crossing my arms. "Boy don't make me get on y'all asses. Having sex and shit moaning all loud shit nasty ass mothafuckas." I said laughing. They both put they head down.

"Maya c'mon so I can take yo ass home." I said grabbing the keys to the Benz.

"Okay. Uh bye Simmy." She said with her head down.

"Bitch shitty ass good bye. Simmy I'll give y'all some time alone." I said walking out to the Benz.

Maya P.O.V.
"Bitch shitty ass good bye. Simmy I'll give y'all some time alone." Tete said walking outside. Well shit this should be interesting. Before I could turn around I felt Simmy's hands wrap around my waist.

"So are you gonna go on a date with me or not." He said kissing my neck.

"If you stop kissing my neck I'll say yes." I said with a slight moan, but I got his ass to stop. He turned me around with his hands still on my waist.

"Okay I stopped. So will you go on a date with me?" He asked looking me dead in the eyes.

"Yes Simmuel I will go on a date with you." I said kissing his lips.

"Good now bring ya ass on." I heard Tete said.

"I'm coming wifey." I said with a smile

"Wifey my ass you cheated on me with my brother." she said walking away. I love Tete I swear. Getting in the car me and Tete bumped all kinds if songs. We played Lifestyle by Rich Gang, IDFWU by Big Sean, and Guessed It by OG Maco.

"BITCH YOU GUESSED IT! Wooooh. You was right. BITCH YOU GUESSED IT! Grrrra grrrra fuck nigga on sight! BITCH YOU GUESSD IT! Still in that place, and I'm flexin! Wooooh." We both sang loudly. She pulled up to my house and unlocked the doors.

"Thanks boo." I said getting ready to get out the car.

"Wait! We need to talk." She said with a serious tone.

"What's on your mind Tete?" I asked sitting back down.

"I'm rooting for you and Simmy, but if you do anything to hurt my brother not only is our friendship over but I'm gonna kick your ass." She said and I knew she was serious.

"Tete c'mon now. Simmy is a good man. I wouldn't do anything to try and mess something good up. Simmy is smart, funny, sexy as hell and his dick ga-."

"Pause. That information was not needed nor wanted. Nasty ass get out the damn car!" she said pushing me out. "Oh and I love you lil cheater." She said waving.

"Love you too big booty." I said walking into my house.

"Maya bring yo ass in here." My mama yelled.

Damn what now? Walking into the living room I saw my mama and her new husband Eric. See my daddy died from a bullet wound to the chest and my mama met Eric at his funeral. I never liked Eric because he always tried to act like my real daddy but ain't nobody replacing Michael Wright.

"Good morning mama." I said completely ignoring Eric.

"Where were you last night?" My mama asked with her arms crossed.

"I told you I was at a party, it ended at 12 so I stayed with Tiana and her brother." I said sitting my keys down.

"Maya, Eric and I were talkin and we figured that maybe it's time for you to leave the nest." is she smoking.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I yelled.

"Hey watch your mouth! She is still your mother." Eric said.

"No fuck you Eric. You don't got shit to say to me. Mama I know that's not how you feel. He got you so far up his ass." I snapped. Eric actually had the balls to hop up an get in my face.

"LIL GIRL I SAID WATCH YO DAMN MOUTH." he yelled in my face.

"ERIC GET YO BITCH ASS OUT MY FUCKING FACE! SHIT I'M TALKING TO MY MAMA!" I yelled sizing him up. Then this nigga drew his hand back. "Hit me if you want to I bet you won't make it to next week." I said staring dead at his hand.

"Leave my house." he said.

"Glad to. Punk ass. Thanks for nothing mom." I said walking by him going to my room. "Shit gon try and hit me. Got me fucked up." I said grabbing bags. I picked up my phone and called Tete.

"What's up boo?" She asked

"Can you come pick me up. Eric and my mama just kicked me out." I said grabbing clothes.

"Okay lemme turn around. Stay on the phone cause I'm not far." She said.

"Okay. I'll need your help packing my stuff." I said

"I got you baby. Open the door." She said hanging up. Walking to the door I opened it and in came Tete.

"Dang girl you packed damn near all your clothes." she said pulling some of my clothes out of my dresser.

"Uh what part of out did out not understand?" Eric said at my room door.

"Maya who is this nigga?" Tete asked.

"It doesn't matter who I am little girl. Maya I want you and your friend out of my damn house." He said eyeing me and Tete up and down. I saw Tete pull out her phone and dial someone's number.

"Simmy. Can you come to Maya's house please? No her punk ass step dad got an attitude with me. 2 minutes? Okay. Bye!" she said hanging up. And looking at Eric. "Eric I'm gon give you a chance to say sorry to me and Maya." She said. See why I love her. Bestie is a boss.

"Oh and what's gonna happen if I don't?" He said with his eyebrow raised.

"You got 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1." She said and at 1 Simmy walked into my room.

"Is there a problem here bruh?" He asked Eric.

VOTE/COMMENT