Quiet in the Library 02.

He looked at me with pleading eyes, his fear of rejection plain read. I pulled away and he retracted his hand from mine, quickly rubbing his hands down his jeans and looking away. He was really too cute.

I really needed to watch myself around this man. He was so delicate, gentle... and I, well- wasn't.

I stood and scooted the table aside. Miles looked up in bewilderment, leaning away as I neared him. Sitting across the table just wasn't cutting it for me. "I'm not going to attack you," I teased, climbing on his lap to straddle him. Not with violence, anyways...

His hands gripped onto the arm rests and he sat all the way back, he stared up at me as I made myself comfortable. I could visibly see his breathing pick up speed, his pupils dilating in lust.

He was extremely stiff. Despite the obvious need dripping from his pores, he was scared. I gently placed my hand over the cotton of his shirt, feeling his heart beat rapidly against his chest. He intently studied what I did, I smiled to soothe his angst.

The intensity must've put that wall he was finally breaking right back up, he was scared to move or touch me. At all.

"Trust me?" I asked, he nodded slowly. I leaned down to place a kiss on his lips. "Relax," I whispered.

He drew in a breath and nodded, closing his eyes to kiss me again. I coaxed him into a pleasured pace, our mouths confidently working together.

I pulled back, biting my lip. He tasted like those mints I always stole from the counter and I loved it.

I ran my hands along his neck; his hands still remained on the arm rests. I couldn't help but giggle at how fixated he was analyzing my face.

"I like your dimple," he randomly said, his own smile hinting. "It's cute." I was a social person and my immediate reaction would be a hug, I just wanted to hug him so hard.

Maybe I was weird.

Just a little bit.

"You don't have to be nervous, I don't mind," I encouraged. "You can touch me." I gently guided his hands away from the armrests. "Just like in those books, you can touch whatever you want to." I released his hands for him to make the decision. "It's yours while I'm right here."

His hands finally reached upwards, enclosing around my face. He ran his thumb over my cheek before pulling me down into an open mouth kiss, sticking his tongue right against mine.

The throb I had inside my sweats was ragging. Jeez. I wanted him so bad. I could feel the strain his jeans harden from underneath me, it made me practically drip.

His hesitation in kissing me had basically dissolved. Every time I asserted myself, he'd match the intensity— even teased me at some point.

Admittedly, I was enjoying this very, very much.

His hand slipped into my hair and tugged, further making me feel desire grip at my gut. I hadn't even noticed I committed to the action of grinding myself against him until he let out a light, raspy gasp.

I pulled away, chest heaving in blind lust. "I'm sorry, this wasn't supposed—"

"No, no," he quickly cut in. He nodded "it's okay." He dropped his hands to my waist, sitting forward to kiss me again and pull us closer. "Do it again."