Halloween 02.

Leon's eyes settled and struck an absorbing black darkness. It was like staring straight into an unholy abyss of dark sin and sorrow.

An unmistakable click could be heard from across the room. The door locking. This bitch has telekinesis? "If you insist." His sultry seduction cast a spell over the nerves in my body, pinning me motionless.

The hard drive suddenly became lost and Leon yanked me by the hips, crashing his lips against mine. His large hands slid down to my thighs and wrapped my legs around his waist immediately.

This was the first time I had touched him really, and it was even better than I'd imagined. His strong and defined muscles were very evident beneath this cursed fabric that hid them away.

He began moving at the same time his desk began to scrape against the floor with a frightening anticipation. Papers flew and pens dropped, the desk slammed loudly right against the wall behind me just in time for me to be set on it.

"Holy shit," I gasped and broke away, staring up into his black eyes. My chest heaved along the beat of my arousal.

A grin tainted his lips. "There is no holy in what I'm about to do to you," his voice came out desperately in the sense it seemed he was finally getting what he wanted. Like he had been waiting for it.

I placed my hands on his shirt, taking advantage of the opportunity by running my palms over the muscle underneath. I had so badly wanted to do that.

He brought his face close to mine, his lips teasing. His arms looped around me and swiped anything remaining on the desk right onto the floor, then he pressed his lips against mine again. His tight grip locked onto my jaw, rendering me prey to his tongue as it invaded my mouth. He had a greedy hunger that pushed me further back onto the desk.

"Everything you have to offer..." his thumb ran delicately over the lingering feel of his fingers digging into my skin. "Tonight, I'm taking it."

I couldn't do anything, besides nod wordlessly in awe. Please, take it.

His smirk was unmatched. And I was stunned. I had never seen him act anything remotely out of line... it was absolutely an experience I had missed out on.

I felt a tingle that started in my toes and tainted my fingertips, my neck began to heat and I felt my cheeks flush with a hot flash. And then I began to get an odd amount of arousal to settle in my gut. "What are you doing?" I asked on a breathless whim, it had to be him. There was no way that this was natural.

The way his expression darkened and he seemed to be focused, watching closely for my reaction. His warm hand ran over the leather of my pants and I swore I could feel the scorching heat directly on my skin. It felt unreal.

My jaw dropped the second I began to feel it. An attack of hormones washed over me, drenching my body in the best feeling I had ever experienced. I was throbbing with an indescribable luxury of pleasure at my core. I let out a soft moan whilst I struggled to even keep my eyes on him, I writhed in discomfort.

His lips parted with an, "Ah." He brought his thumb up to slip it into my mouth, pressing onto my tongue. "You're a sweet girl.. I wonder how you taste..." he licked his lips. With a twitch of his nose, he demanded, "Bite."

I tried to be obedient, closing my teeth around his thumb with a light pressure. He gripped my ass and pressed me right against him so that he was standing between my legs and his breathing fanned my face. The pleasurable feeling intensified by a ten fold and I let out a desperate whine, not being able to control the way I dug my teeth into his thumb. He should watch himself if he wanted to keep his finger.

He smiled with a sinisterly seductive intent, using his free hand to pry my hands away from being desperately latched onto the front of his belt.

When did those get there?