Chapter 3

yes im doing 2 in one day bc i have extra time

Foxy POV

Today was the day. Today I was going to tell him. Just the thought of that made my stomach hurt and I almost forced myself not to bother, I don't want to ruin our friendship. But I can't bottle up my feelings forever... And besides, what if he likes me back? This could be either the worst or best decision I've ever made. I walked over to him, feeling my face begin to warm up as I drew closer. Then I was standing in front of him. "Oh, hi Foxy! What's up? Are you alright?" Clowny asked. I gulped. "F-Fine- I'm fine." I said, shaking a little. "What's up?" Clowny wondered. "Don't hate me for this, okay?" I said, preparing myself. There was no going back now. "I could never hate you, Foxy! You're my best friend!" He said joyfully. I tried to smile but the word "friend" made me recoil. I inhaled deeply. "Clowny- I understand if you don't feel the same, and I hope we can stay friends if you don't but I..." I paused. Was I really ready? We'd been friends for over 7 years, what if he leaves me. No, he wouldn't do that. I don't think. "Clowny, I..." I started again, only for my brain to stop again. "You.....?" Clowny tried to help. "I love you, okay?! I understand if you don't feel the same, but I'm being honest..." I finally blurted out. Clowny looked extremely taken aback. Then he looked awkward. "Foxy- I... I'm sorry.. I can't do this right now-" He said, then turned and ran away.

As he ran, I felt my heart crush into a million pieces. Wow. I really am going to be by myself forever now. I stood there. Most people describe heartbreak as your heart being shattered like a vase, but for me, it felt like how your stomach goes up when you drive down a hill. Except it won't go away. I suppressed bawling my eyes out. Even if I wanted to cry, I wouldn't be able to. I felt so numb. A tear fell from my eye, but I didn't feel it. I couldn't feel my fingers. This really was the worst idea I've ever had. I walked away. I didn't want to be here anymore. I don't know where to go, though, because I don't want to leave Clowny alone. So I went to my room, laid down on my bed, and cried. It almost felt good to cry.
I heard to door slam open.
It was Clowny.
"C-Clowny-? What do you-" I said through tears. Then I saw him fully. His black eye was dripping some kind of black substance, and the same substance was coming from his mouth, too. His head was twitching, same with his eye. "Clowny? Are you okay?" I said, worried. He said nothing and instead started slowly walking towards me. "Clowny-?" I asked, scared. What happened? He quickened his pace. I shrunk back in my bed. I tried to mutter his name again. Still no answer. I didn't see his mouth move, but I heard the words "HE'S GONE." in a voice that almost sounded like Clowny's but very distorted. When he was almost all the way near me, I closed my eyes shut, bracing myself for impact. A few moments passed. Nothing came. I opened my eyes, to see Clowny's one good eye crying and the other one crying to black substance that was dripping from his eye. He spoke again, this time I saw his mouth move slightly. "I'm sorry"

 "I'm sorry"

(my art)

"Clowny what's happening?" I asked, worried still. Then, he fell to the floor, crying. "Clowny!" I said, getting up and hugging him. He hugged back. "I'm sorry" he said. His voice wasn't distorted anymore, but you could see his other eye getting infected. "Shh... It's okay.." I said comfortingly. He hugged me tighter. "I-I do love you. I love you more than anything.. I don't know why I hesitated earlier. I love you so much. Please forgive me." Clowny confessed. I was shocked. He did love me back! I smiled. I pulled away from the hug and grabbed his cheek. Then, I kissed him. He seemed surprised at first, but then melted into it. Wow. I can't believe he does love me after all. "We need to take you to the hospital." I said after we broke the kiss. He nodded. "Okay.."

Clowny POV

When we got to the hospital, it wasn't very crowded. Foxy was carrying me and I nuzzled myself in his hoodie to hide my eyes. "Hello, patient name?" The hospital lady asked when we got there. "Clowny Ferris" Foxy answered. She jotted his name down on a paper and told me to wait in the waiting room. When they finally called us in, the doctor was a bunny with an eyepatch. "Hello, my name is Mrs. Bunny. If you want you can call me Bunny. What are you here for?" Bunny asked. "Him" Foxy answered, motioning to me in his arms. "What's wrong? There doesn't seem to be anything wrong with him." Bunny said, looking at me. I turned so she could see his eyes, and then she realized what it was that was wrong. "Oh, I see.. Hm.. There isn't much we can do, but we can most certainly try. Stay right here." She said, walking out of the room. When she returned, she was accompanied by another doctor. "Hi, I'm Mrs. Katie." She said, introducing herself. Foxy nodded his hello. Bunny explained the situation to her. Katie thought for a moment, then whispered something to Bunny. "Good idea, let's try that." Bunny said after Katie was done talking. "Alright, we're going to fully infect him. Then-" Bunny started. "What?! The entire reason we came here was to get rid of the infection!" Foxy protested. "Let me finish. We're going to fully infect him, then we're going to inject him with this, which will make it so he appears infected but is passive." She finished, holding up a bottle of pink liquid. "We still aren't sure how to get rid of the black eyes, but this will make it so that he acts as a normal person, can speak, and is not aggressive. We've only dont this three times before, so it may take a while." Katie explained. Foxy nodded, his face still showing that he was unsure. "Clowny, do you want to do this?" He asked, letting me decide. "Yes, I trust the doctors." I answered. Foxy inhaled. "Okay docs, he wants to do it." Foxy said, looking up from me laying on him on a bench in the doctors office. "Alright. Let us prepare, and we will start the procedure."

haha i left u all on a cliffhanger
will he live
will he die
you'll have to wait to find out
word count: 1164 words (DANG)