Chapter 4

Foxy POV

I watched Clowny fall unconscious. It almost hurt to watch. What if he didn't live? What if he dies? I was worried for him. I watched, kind of shaking from anxiety. I inhaled and told myself the doctors knew what they were doing. He'd be alright. "Alright, time for the injection to fully infect him. Bunny?" Katie said, looking to Bunny. She nodded and handed Katie the first shot. She held it to Clowny and inhaled. He'd probably be moving a lot since he was fully infected, like he was earlier. I didn't want to see him like that again, but it was for the best. Katie and Bunny both braced themselves and injected Clowny. I held my breath. He didn't do anything at first, but then his eyes shot open, both of them black now. He tried to move and get up, but Katie and Bunny were prepared for that and were holding him down. But, Clowny was stronger. He was able to get up off the bed. No, no, no, it's all going wrong! I stood up, hoping to be able to calm him,  but no one could do anything. "Get him back down!" Bunny yelled, running to Clowny, trying to stop him. "This hasn't happened before!" Katie said, trying to assist Bunny. I felt something scratch my knee. Uh oh. Not good. One scratch from an infected could infect another. "Damn it!" Bunny sweared. Katie and Bunny were trying to call for help. But no one heard them. "I'm so sorry, Clowny!" Bunny apologized. She punched Clowny to make him stay. He was unconscious again. I gasped. "Is he...Okay?" I asked, watching them move his unconscious body back to the hospital bed. "He'll be okay, but the place I punched him might be in pain for a bit. Sorry, it was the only way." Bunny said, looking over to me. "It's okay, I'm just so scared of losing the one I love...." I said. The doctors seemed surprised. "You and Clowny are dating?" Katie asked. "Yeah." I said. "Oooo~" Bunny teased. "Shut up!" I yelled, embarrassed. "Mhmm. Anyway, Katie, we should hurry up before he wakes up." She said, putting new gloves on. Katie nodded, handing her the pink-liquid-filled syringe. Bunny found a good place to put the shot in, and did it. I winced, not sure of what was to come. "Alright, he's all done. When he wakes up we're going to give him some food, and then you can take him home." Bunny said after injecting his arm. I nodded. "By the way, give him these for the next week. That means every day until next Wednesday." She said, walking over to me and handing me a bottle with 7 pills in it. I nodded.

It felt like forever until Clowny woke up. When he did he wasn't crazy, so it seemed to work! I was so happy! Bunny fed him some food and we were just about ready to leave. "Are you feeling better darling?" I asked him after he'd eaten. "Yeah, I feel great! What do I look like?" Clowny said, still not looking directly at me and looking out of the window. "You look infected, but obviously you aren't.." I said. "Can you loo at me, please..? I want to see your adorable face." I asked gently. Clowny turned to face me and smiled. "Sorry... I just thought I looked ugly with my eyes.." He apologized. "Oh, no. They look beautiful. I think they're nice." I said, holding his cheek. He smiled. Then he looked like he had noticed something. "What's that black stuff near your eye?" He asked. I didn't know what he meant. "What do you mean?" I asked. Then I remembered. When he was fully infected, he had scratched me. "Oh no..." I gasped. "What?!" Clowny said worriedly. "W...When you were fully infected earlier and didn't know what you were doing you.. You scratched me." I confessed. "Oh no... That's not good.. Is it?" Clowny said, looking like he was about to cry. I shook my head. "Uh oh... Should we tell the doctors to do the procedure on you, too?" He asked. "Mm... I don't know... I don't want to waste time..." I said, hesitating. But, that didn't stop him from telling Bunny when she came back. I sighed. I guess there was no going back now, huh?

Clowny POV
(a liilll bit of a time skip)

Foxy's procedure went well. He didn't get up while he was fully infected. His infected eyes had one white pupil and one blue. I think they're pretty, but Foxy doesn't like them that much. He'll get used to them.

We headed back and Foxy promised me ice cream, so we did that. We entered the shop, and I saw some people staring at us. I didn't mind, but Foxy did. "Hey, it's okay. They don't know that we're passive and we won't hurt them." I whispered. "How am I supposed to order with everyone staring, though?" He asked as we neared the front. "I'll do it. What flavor do you want?" I asked. "Uh- Chocolate with sprinkles." Foxy said, sounding embarrassed to want sprinkles. "Oki!" I said joyfully. How could anyone be embarrassed about sprinkles?! When we got up to the counter I was too short so the cashier couldn't see me. Foxy helped me up and the cashier looked at us, scared. "Don't worry, we aren't infected. We look like it, but we aren't. Anyway! We want one chocolate ice cream with sprinkles on a cone and one strawberry ice cream with fudge and sprinkles. Thank youu!" I said. The cashier got the ice cream, Foxy paid, and we left. As soon as we left the place, Foxy sighed. "I hate people staring at me like that.." He said, looking defeated. "Hey, look, it's okay. They didn't hurt you! You're alright." I reassured him. He looked at me and sniled with a gentle smile and we walked back to the carnival.

wooo okay, so sorry i didnt post yesterday, i was seeing family so im very sorry about that! i will post tomorrow!
word count: 1033 words