Chapter 5 (finally)

so sorry i havent been updating ive been busy watching 10 hours of youtube lmfao

‼️TW: OVERDOSE/AB*SE/S*ICIDE/SELF HARM‼️

Foxy POV

I was already feeling a bit bothered by the fact that I looked infected. Everyone was scared of me, and didn't even want to look at me. Clowny seemed okay with it.. I guess if he's okay with it then I'll just have to live with it. The doctors had said they'd done it to 3 other people (furries???) and I wondered who they were. Maybe Penny, Mother, and Father.. I mean, they were the first to be infected.. Well it could also be-
"Foxy!"
I turn around to see Clowny tugging at my shirt, almost looking like he's about to cry. "Hey, what's wrong?" I asked, all thought of who the three people the doctors did the procedure on were fading. "Y-You scared me.. You wouldn't answer a-and I thought you got infected again..." Clowny sniffed. "Oh, no, don't worry, I was only zoning out.. I'm okay." I reassured him. He nodded, but still clung to my shirt as we walked. "Hey Foxy?" Clowny murmered. I looked over to him. "What happened to your dad?" He asked. He had never asked that before.. "Well.. I'll tell you but.. Why do you ask?" I wondered. "I don't know, I was thinking about how my mom must feel, since I haven't seen her in two months.. Then I started to wonder about your parents, 'cause I've never met them, and you told me your dad is dead now.." He confessed. "Oh- Yeah. Alright, I'll tell you. It's a bit of a long story, so we should sit down first."  I said. We sat down on a bench. "Well, my mom was always sweet. I love her and I still talk to her sometimes. My dad on the other hand.. Well, he was SUPER religious, and that didn't mix well with me.. He didn't abuse me, but we weren't exactly close... Then, one day, I came out to my family.. My mom accepted me, and told me I could love whoever I want and she would love me all the same.. But.. My dad- he.." I stopped. Clowny moved closer to comfort me. I took a deep breath and went on with the story. "He wasn't so accepting. That's when he started to abuse me.. He would hit me after my mom went to bed, and force me to stay in the basement all night.. Some days when my mom was out without me and my dad he wouldn't let me eat at all.. But one day, it was like he was a whole new person. He apologized for abusing me and said he regretted everything. I was so glad that he wasn't going to hurt me anymore. But that night I woke up in the middle of the night thirsty, so I went to grab a drink, but I noticed my dad on the couch, looking like he was asleep. I went over to him and noticed a bottle in his hand, the bottle for his medications. It was empty. My dad had.. My dad had killed himself by overdose.. It broke me. It destroyed me. My dad just had apologized, and I thought everything would go back to normal but... It didn't. It just got worse.." I ended, shaking a little. Clowny looked speechless. "I'm.. I'm so sorry.. I didn't know..." He apologized, although he had no need to. "Th-There's no need to apologize. It's not your fault.." I told him. I guess there wasn't much to say, so we were just quiet for what felt like all of eternity.

Clowny POV

I didn't know how to react to what Foxy had just told me. I felt so bad. I can't imagine what it would be like to lose my mom.. I mean, I never really had a father figure in my life, all I ever knew was my mom. But I can imagine how hard that must've been... I could tell that Foxy was crying a little, so I hugged him tighter. "I-I love you so m-much, please n-never leave m-me.." Foxy said. "I won't ever leave you, I swear.." I promised. Foxy nodded. We sat there, Foxy crying, and me hugging him for a long time. "Hey, do you want something to eat?" I asked. "Sure..!" Foxy said. We walked over to the food portion of the carnival and grabbed some stuff to eat. "Actually.... I'm not hungry..." Foxy said. "I'm going to go to the bathroom..."
"Wait- Before you go-"
I reached into his pocket and took out a knife that was in there. "Now you can go!" I said, holding the knife. Foxy looked kind of sad that the knife was taken out of his pocket. I was glad that I had stopped him from going to the bathroom, he might've hurt himself with that knife... I walked up to Foxy and hugged him from behind. "I love you.." I said. He seemed a little surprised at first but melted into it after. "I love you, too... My cute little clown.." Foxy said, holding my hands that were wrapped around him. "You mean the world to me, and I'd trade anything for you to be happy..." I told him. "Thank you... I love you so so much..." He answered. We stood there for a bit. "Come on, let's eat now. And yes, you are eating with me!" I said to him. "Heh.. Okay.." He said, sounding somewhat disappointed that he had to eat. We ate, and then we decided that tomorrow we could go to the park! I was excited, some of my happiness memories were at the park. It was where I first met Foxy, and also some of my friends I met there. The park we were going to was the exact one that I met Foxy at, so I was excited to see it again! But, I have to wait. I snuggled up next to Foxy in our bed and fell asleep fairly quickly. I love Foxy so much. He is my everything, and I wouldn't trade him for anything in the world.

YUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OKAY SO I HAVE A PLAN FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER, AND ITS GONNA B KINDA SPICY 😳😳😳
SORRY I HAVENT BEEN POSTING EVERY DAY LIKE I SAID I WOULD IVE BEEN HAVING A LOT GOING ON SUCH AS YOUTUBE

UM ANYWAY YEAHH NOT MUCH ELSE TO TALK ABOUT BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER PROBABLY WONT COME OUT TMR JUST A HEADS UP OKOK BYYEEE

word count: 1109 words