Code Breaker (Part 1)

Two yellow eyes blink in slow motion, lids gradually closing, lashes delicately brushing together and then pulling apart.

Cold breath pluming out from behind his fangs, Scott glances from Tyhurst in one truck to Argent in the other. Then to the confused and frightened face behind the windows of the bus, Allison. Unable to take her eyes off him.

The pulsing beat of dance music drifts out through the walls of the school, rising up, gaining in tempo, thumping faster and faster until Argent's door opens and the click of metal sends normal sound and time exploding back into Scott's ears.

With no other choice, he leaps up, all eyes following him. Landing on top of the bus, he bounds over it and disappears into the darkness while in the middle of the shadowy lacrosse field, a terrified Stiles looks up from Lydia's unconscious and bloodied body to Peter crouched over her,"No, we can't just leave her here."

"You're coming with me, Stiles," Peter tells him,"You don't have a choice."

"Then kill me!" Stiles suddenly shouts,"I don't care."

Peter eyes him, head craning forward as if to determine Stiles's conviction by scent or heartbeat, with a nod he tells him,"Call your friend. Tell Jackson where she is. That's all you get."

With a trembling hand, Stiles pulls his phone from his pocket, texting Jackson. Glancing in Peter's direction he quickly texts one word to Hope 'Taken.'

Change Of View

Hope looks down at her phone, seeing the notification that Stiles had texted her and reading that word over and over again, her breathing suddenly stops.

She ran outside just in time to hear the screams start, seeing Jackson run out of the woods screaming for help, seeing Lydia, and the blood covering half of her body.

Jackson wasn't as strong in his half drunk state, so he had to set Lydia down on the ground.

"What the hell happened?" Hope demands, running over to him.

"I-I-I..." Jackson stammers, looking down at Lydia's bloody form, specifically her side where there was a savage bite.

Hope remembers when Stiles said that she healed him without even trying, so she put her hand inches over the bite on Lydia's side.

"What are you doing?" Jackson asks.

"Trying to heal her," Hope whispers in concentration, she felt the magic of the bite in Lydia's system, it was like a virus, slowly spreading and Hope pushes her own magic in her trying to heal it.

Hope's hand suddenly jerks back like she's been burned.

"It's not working," Hope whispers in horror as the ambulance pulls up just in time.

Hope spots her uncle guiding a shaken Allison into his SUV with several scratches on the side.

"Invisique," She mutters, closing her fist, and she disappears from all human eyes.

Hope just took off running into the forest, barefoot, the branches tore at her dress. Stiles was gone, taken by Peter Hale. But she knew that Peter was going to try and find Derek, he needed a pack for him to be strong enough to take on the hunters, her family.

Change Of View

Racing through the woods, Scott runs faster than humanly possible. Sport coat tossing to the leaves, he reverts back to human form with each desperate bound and leap.

Tumbling through leaves and brush, Scott comes crashing to a halt. Gasping, he pulls himself up.

With each blink of his eyes, the image of Allison at the window flashes before him. The look on her face as she sees him, the truth dawning on her.