『ICHIRAKU』

Y/N'S STOMACH RUMBLED AS SHE WALKED FURTHER AND FURTHER INTO KONOHA.

Even though she had wanted to stop earlier she still had more shopping to do. By the time she had finished the sun had already begun to set.

The girl looked around for somewhere she could eat but she didn't have much money left. As she continued to stand around, her irritation grew.

'These bags are so heavy!'

Suddenly, something hit her with such a force that she was sent sprawling. Her bags fell out of her hands and their contents fell into the streets.

"AGH, I'M REALLY SORRY," a voice shouted.

Y/N's head turned to the perpetrator. Just as she began to say something snarky, the words caught in her throat.

The boy's eyes were beautiful, blue like the sky.

"What?! You got a staring problem, " the boy yelled.

Y/N's eyebrow twitched, is this what all kids were like?

"No. Now if you excuse me," she turned back to her bags, grabbing her items, she walked past the boy.

"Yeah, well what kind of weirdo stands around in the middle of the street?!?!"

Y/N rolled her eyes, not even bothering to acknowledge the comment.

'Now to find something to eat......'

She looked back at the boy and was suprised when she saw that he was staring at her.

'Ugh, I can't believe I'm doing this...'

"Do you know where I can get something to eat for cheap around here?!"

His face contorted into one of suspicion.

"Why should I help you," he asked, crossing his arms.

Y/N rolled her eyes, what a pain.

The kids stomach growled, and he immediately began to look sheepish. Y/N smirked, getting an idea.

"If you help me, I'll buy you dinner."

The kid got a big grin quickly he said, "Alright!!! I know just the place!!!"

With one hand he grabbed some of her bags and with the other he took her hand in his. And together, (well more like he was tugging her along and she followed), they ran off.

______

Y/N stared at the shop the boy had led her to. It was small but the aroma that drifted from it smelled heavenly.

"Come on! Come on," the boy exclaimed as he tugged her along inside.

A kind old man greeted them.