{5} Finding you unconscious

->This scenario is requested!

Title: They find you unconscious on the ground.

TW: blood, usage of drugs, BP! mom, reader! daughter.

Jisoo

Jisoo was coming home from the grocery store. She knew something was wrong since her daughter was not answering her calls. She just hoped nothing serious happened to her while she was away. But little did she know that you passed down on the ground because an accident happened. When she stepped into the house she shouted for you to know she was home. When she got no answer, she started to become more anxious. does she up to your room, to see you unconscious on the ground? She tried not to panic, so she up and put you on the bed. She tried to check if you had a pulse. After she was sure, you were okay. She lifted your legs on top of your head. When you woke up and were okay, she asked what happened. "Are you okay? What happened?" "I'm okay I just felt dizzy at one point, so I stood up to get myself some water. Seems like I didn't make it." "If you ever feel like that again please call me, before you do anything else. I'll be there in a minute. Okay?" "Okay."

Jennie

Jennie

Jennie was never really known to be good at handling things under pressure well. She mostly panics and might do the craziest things, when she is in panic mode. So finding her daughter unconscious on the bathroom floor, while blood was coming out of her death, was not the best situation she would be in. Without even thinking she called the ambulance, only caring if you were okay and not dead. While she was on the phone with the hospital, she couldn't help but panic and cry. Almost, begging them to be there on time. The woman on the other side of the phone reassured her that everything would be okay. And her daughter will not die. The ambulance came after fifteen minutes. She was a mess at the hospital. Thinking how could that happen? And what was the reason you passed out in the first place? After some time the doctors came out of the room informing her that she might accidentally slip and hit her head somewhere. So that caused you to fall unconscious and open a wound. They also assured her that you were okay and just sleeping on the hospital bed. That made her relax and she stayed there until you woke up.