{6} Giving you CPR

-> This chapter is requested

Title: You are drowning and they have to give you CPR.

TW: BP!Mom, reader! daughter, death.

Jisoo

It was a hot summer day, so Jisoo decided it was a good idea to go to the beach. It was a perfect idea since you just started your summer break and you needed some rest. So when you packed your things and went to the beach you sat near the sea. And it was a fun time until you went started swimming deeper into the water. Jisoo started to get worried since she knew you didn't have good stamina and you weren't a fast swimmer either. At some point, you started feeling dizzy and tried to get out of the water and go to your mom. But keyword tried, unfortunately, you fell unconscious in the water. The moment Jisoo saw you drowning, she ran towards you, so she can pull you out of the water. But you were already unconscious, so when she got you out of the water, the first thing she did was to check your pulse. When she found you didn't have any, she started performing CPR and screamed for somebody to help. A woman was nearby and called 119. After a while, the ambulance came and Jisoo went to the ambulance with you after thanking the lady. She was in the hospital after they informed her that you are okay. 

Jennie

Jennie

Jennie thought it was a good idea to go to the beach since the day was warm and the sea was pretty calm and that's what you did.  After a while, you arrived at the beach and you were so tired that you went straight to the sea because you thought it would wake you up. A huge mistake, since you were exhausted from the car ride, your body couldn't keep you above the water for long and you started to drown. Jennie wasn't there at the moment, but when she came back and saw you nowhere near, she started to panic. So the first thing she did was to jump into the water trying to find you.  When she saw you she immediately pulled you out of the water. As she tried to give you CPR, while at the same time screaming for help, she didn't notice that her hand slept and was pressuring the wrong place. Due to that, she accidentally broke your rib and she only understood when she heard your bones cracking. She was taken so aback by that, that she forgot to continue. After a while, an ambulance came and took you in. While the doctors were trying to save your life, Jennie was blaming herself constantly, saying she would kill herself if something happened to you. When the nurse came out of the room, she informed her that you were unconscious, but she would be alright in a few hours.