PROLOGUE

Cover credits: bon__bros

Enjoy the Prologue with Lyrics.

Two boys of around age 6 were running in school corridor.

Boy1 (giggling): Gem today let's see who will reach till mom first.
Boy2 (running fast): That's definitely me Champ.
Boy1 (fake crying): Ayee! Gem this cheating. You are running fast.
Boy2 (irritated): Champ this is racing. So I need to run fast.
Boy1 (running upto boy2): Then definitely I will win.

Both was running fastly but at a distance both stopped.

Boy1 (pout): Gem what will winner get?
Boy2 (tapping finger on his chin): Champ winner will get chance to eat chocolate.
Boy1 (smiling): Oh yes!

Both held each other's hands and ran towards mother. As they both reach together. Both got so excited and starts jumping.

Boys (excited): Mom we won. Now we will have chocolate. Yyyaaayy!!! Mom we will share it.

Mother chuckled at both of her sons.

Dilon ki mohabbat ko baandhe kyun
Haaye re!
Dilon ki mohabbat ko baandhe kyun
Haaye re!

Someone came and shook a boy and boy woke up with jerk.

Someone (worried): Sid you are okay? Again you saw dream? Why you are crying in sleep?
Sid (sobbing): Gautam, Gem. My gem. I miss him. I want him. I miss my Umm.... (tapping on his chin) Yes he is my twin. I want my Gem.
Gautam (wiped his tears): Arey sid! Don't cry. Acha tell me you want chocolate?
Sid (smiling): Oh yes! I want chocolate. Many chocolates, okay?

He said being excited forgetting everything.

Gautam (chuckled): Alright. Let's get ready you know it's first day of our college.
Sid (jump from his bed): Now I will go to college.

He was jumping all over his room in excitement.

Daayre.. daayre..
Daayre.. daayre..

Hain kyun faasle darmiyaan leke aaye re

Somewhere else a boy woke up because of alarm. He shut the alarm, getting up from bed. He looked at photo on side table. Boy sat on his knees in front of photo. Taking photo in hand.

Boy: Champ where are you? I miss you champ. I am waiting for you to come and then we will have chocolate together. You will come back right? For your Gem. You will na? My ears are craving to listen Gem. My hands are craving for you to hold your hand and run together. My heart is craving for your love champ. I love you.

Tears leaked from his eyes. Boy kissed photo and kept it back.

Daayre.. daayre..
Daayre.. daayre..

Boy went to washroom to get ready. He took his brush applied paste on it. Brushing his teeth. Boy was lost in his thoughts.

FLASHBACK

Two 6yrs old boys were playing hide and seek outside the home. Suddenly someone came and drag boy1 and disappeared from there.

Boy2 (shout): Stop what are you doing? Why you are taking my champ. Stop!!

Boy2 was scared and shocked. He quickly ran inside the home and went to his mother telling her everything. Boy2 was so so scared. His heart shuttered.

FLASHBACK END

Kaanch ke wo khwaab
naazuk the humare saare
Chhoone se hi tootne lage
Mannaton mein umr bhar ka
saath jinka manga
Humsafar wo chhootne lage

Boy (punching on mirror in anger): I couldn't protect you. It was all my fault. I lost you and fault was mine. Champ I miss you.

Boy broke down but soon his mother entered in Washroom as she heard voice of breaking glass and saw her son broke down.

Mother (worried): Abhi what you have done this? Are you in your senses? What's this?

She helped him cleaning the wound then went down. Abhi brush his teeth and got ready for day then went down. He saw his mother sitting on dinning waiting for him and was lost in thoughts.

Abhi (kept his hand on her shoulder): Mom.
Vibha (make abhi sit): Still you blame. yourself for all that. It wasn't your fault baby.
Abhi (broke down): I miss him mom. I miss him. I want him.

Vibha too broke down.

Na marna munasib
Jiya bhi naa jaaye re
Na marna munasib
Jiya bhi naa jaaye re
Haaye re!

After sometime. They both finally calm down and vibha feed abhi.

Daayre.. daayre..
Daayre.. daayre..

Oo… na na..

!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!

Here is prologue of PEART KINSHIP.

What happened that both the brothers got separated?

Was it abhi's fault?

With whom sid is living?

Will the both meet?

Will this bond will be same if they met?

Want to know answers of all questions?

Join the journey of PEART KINSHIP- A Sidshek ff

Shout out will be appreciable.