þrír

"I'm sure he can handle himself

"I'm sure he can handle himself."

"I could only wish, separation issues makes him commit mass murder." The flirtatious being looked at the boy oddly, before shifting to stand and leave.

"At last, alone. Let's talk ruling- Alvis?" Alvis had been pulled away from his seat in the process of Loki's usual insults, damming of name, lies and so on. The advisor now looking less bored speaking the native tongue of whatever species he stood with was now a distraction to Loki. The conversation was starting to bore the God who sat waiting with a drink, letting his self labelled 'pet' socialise with knowledge he searched endlessly for on Asgard and Loki would always observe him take it all in, something even he found admirable in the advisor he supposedly hated. It was starting to take up too much time for his liking. He wanted to be the attention receiver, he wanted to flirt with all in here if he had to.

"Sorry to interrupt your evening but he has strange kinks, really strange, I plead he is not your type." Once again Loki had dispersed someone's attention with using the last bits of Alvis' integrity that was dropping at a fast pace.

"I have a kink in my neck named Loki, M'Lord. Oh how I wish for it's removal. How many people here is there that now won't approach me."

"Let me count, one, two and everyone including me. Enjoy isolation!" Loki was yet to actually leave Alvissmal, more of an empty threat of bullying.

"Gentlemen, since I'd like to keep you and you are a package deal, one of my... people will take you to your residents. Do not threat little guy, I have kinks too you will find someone who will enjoy you. Maybe multiple at once."

"Of course, thank you to both of your kind gestures sir." Loki hid his winning smirk behind his last sip of the night. The whole situation was comedy to him, Alvis in uncomfortable situations was rare as he never really did much but now Loki had free reign on making his advisor go through endless jabs.

"You. Take them."

Loki unwillingly and Alvis hesitantly followed the person requested to guide them to where they will lay until they leave, if they, plural, ever leave as Loki was enjoying this too much after one night. Both stayed on alert just in case this was one huge elaborate plan to trick them both into a death trap.

"Here. Grandmaster usually requests to clean up anything dirty as he likes his rooms himself." The servant just left after his claim.

"Orgies. I think he meant orgies. Come back, take him to his room! I will not stay with him in an orgy room!" Loki turned to the advisor standing patiently for orders, no offence shown on his face, just blank and looking straight towards Loki with dull waiting eyes. Loki witnesses his attempts fall useless to receiving another room. "You can rest in there. Do they not have room service. I need more of that delicious strong stuff if I'm imprisoned with you."

"M'Lord, there is a long cushioned seat yet you point to the hard bath. Do I-"

"No."

"Alright then, a cushion?" No verbal answer was in the air just a pillow from the bed being launched to where Alvissmal remained at the door. "Thank you."