átta

"Hello, Bruce

"Hello, Bruce."

Bruce quirked an eyebrow at the villain of New York, weariness of the mans present was sketched into his eyebrow creases. "So, the last time I saw you, you were trying to kill everybody. Where are you at these days?" 

Before getting an answer a smug grin replaced the dull one that was previously on Loki's face; "It varies from moment to moment." To that Alvis let out an amused exhaled towards the God's choice of statement, knowing it was not entirely false. Banner's eyes shot toward's the amused boy in question of his sanity to enjoy the God of Mischief's dark humour.

While Banner dwelled on the precariously sinister words, Thor realised the mess that was considered to be Valkyries humble abode, and then his sights set onto Alvissmal who was due to meet him after he foolishly jumped out of a window on a high up floor, but obviously never kept his end of the deal. Rather than asking the important question of what occurred, what stopped him from fulfilling his adventure down some stairs, he asked a rather forward question.

"Why are you naked? Why are you naked alone with my brother?"

"M'Lord glad to see you alive- and this is-" Before he could inform Thor of his ghastly back injuries, Loki cut of his advisor, wanting the boy to continue to rely on his hands rather than running back to his old master; Thor.

"It is none of your business brother though I do state that I am tied up and little Alvis happens to be near enough naked, do the equation dear brother. It is quite a fun outcome." Alvissmal did not care to bicker at this moment, simply returning to his disregarded clothes (without exhibiting his scabbed back as Loki was not interested in his brother also knowing) but only placing the the over coat as the blood covered shirt was a lost hope, an attempt but barely there as his front remained visibly to any eyes that fell.

The attention Thor once had on Alvis deferred slightly, though questions wanted to be asked, Valkyries movements distracted him enough. Especially as a heavy weighing object was placed on her landfill of a bed.

"Is that... a Dragonfang?" While Thor admired the Asgardian weapon, the advisor, now more dressed, slipped through the small space that Thor's frame gave him and treaded quietly towards Loki.

Loki and Alvis were only a few feet away from the self proclaimed 'Revengers', however each did not pay any mind to the two who would begin to bicker about nonsense not so far away from their ears.

"Do you crave my brother's attention?"

"I was only topless because of you M'Lord." The blood stained shirt was crumbled in the advisors hands, still damp from the fresh blood that oozed not so long ago. With no attachment to keeping the shirt it joined an overspilling pile that reeked of weeks long of not sorting, a grimace painting the advisors face as remains of rotten food pitter pattered towards both their feet.

The other three now conversed in hushed towns, making it deadly obvious that the topic of their worries were either Loki or Alvis, more than likely it was Loki who was the focus. The eyes often scanning where the two impatiently waited, both getting bored. Loki simple bored of everything and Alvis bored as the room offered no distraction from Loki's constant kicks at his shin, now beginning to bruise.