níu

Loki hands worked fast on tapping in the numbers that opened a large door in the high rise hallway

Loki hands worked fast on tapping in the numbers that opened a large door in the high rise hallway. Alvissmal began to fiddle as the voices became louder in his head, something was near, the door opening made them louder. 

Within the next steps a new voice had entered his process, this one louder than rest since the weight of it was Loki.

"M'Lord-"

"Yes." Both God's took it upon themselves to respond and interrupt Alvissmal before he could recite the name of whom he had meant.

"-Loki, may hand some advice?"

"No."

"I believe that you shouldn't do it."

"What backstabbing plan has my brother conceived this time Alvis?" Loki remained silent, knowing exactly what Alvis meant, he could not hide his plans from him, Alvis was always one step ahead when it came to Loki's own plans.

"Nothing M'Lord, something he will understand when the time comes. But, do not threat Thor, you are not at risk, I owe you more than him."

"Enough, you are turning my own advisor against me brother." 

"We should talk." 

"I disagree. Open communication was never our family's forte." 

Alvissmal felt uncomfortable, stalking behind the two with apprehensive steps as it become a very private therapy session in the open. One that he should not be a witness for because sooner or later on of the brother's will drag his opinion into it. An opinion he does not have on the situation, legally any way.

"You have no idea. I've had quite the revelation sine we spoke last."

"Five seconds M'Lords." At that the two God's prep their Sakaarian guns that they stole from previous guards that fell at their hands, and aim towards the doors that would open any second.

Behind the metal, a large sum of guards were revealed. Though the brother's tend to fight and have moment's of hate fuelled comments, Alvis enjoyed the times where it was evident they grew up as a pair. 

"Hello!" 

"Hi!" 

The two blast the first guards into oblivion, Loki after dropping his  blaster grabbed Alvis by his nape and dragging him behind cover opposite Thor, keeping him tight to him as the remaining guards rained down their own gunfire. 

"Odin brought us together, it's almost poetic that his death should split us apart. We might as well be strangers now. 'Two sons  of the crown' set adrift. Stop fidgeting Alvis."

"Though you didn't want to talk about it?" 

Once Thor had finished his rhetorical question, he began to move, taking out the last of the squabble of Sakaarian guards, Loki pushes Alvis towards the next target door.