Prologue

The little boy was just standing in the snow slowly trudging his way to his sister. Snow was falling from the trees and the sky was dark. Winter was pretty and his family was religious so during this time they frequently visited the church for christmas. The choir was singing inside the church as he walked aimlessly outside the chapel doors, waiting with his sister. Once the bells rang, the doors opened and his little sister was scooped up. 

"Shinchiro stop it!" His sister was giggling as the older man swung her around before putting her down.  The family happily walked away from the chapel, saying goodbye to friends and acquaintances. While making plans with friends for the new year. It was night yet the city was alive, singing can be heard upon getting closer to the main street. Lights lit up every corner of the dark night like jewels. The little boy followed his family until he passed by an alley light did not shine.

"S....some....body..?" A weak voice was calling out, But the boy couldn't see anyone in the alley. He began entering the alley and his family noticed calling out for him with no avail. They followed him shortly after.

"I...is....s-some.....body....there?" The voice was like a siren's whisper. Fragile and weak yet alluring to those with a sense of heroism and pride. The boy continued walking until his foot was stopped by something. Rather someone. 

There, in a pool of it's own blood, laid a child of his age covered by an overgrown fur coat. The child's hair was pure white and blended into the snow. The boy kicked the child for a response before crouching down.

"Oi, you might wanna get up. The ground is cold isn't it?" After all he too was only a child. In his best way he tried to help and grabbed the other's shoulder trying to shake them up.  He eventually felt a hand on his wrist and looked up. 

"Mikey, I'll handle this alright. Go back to Emma." It was the man he knew as Shinchiro and his elder brother. Mikey took one last look at the child's figure on the floor before leaving as Shinchiro picked them up.

 "P....please....kill me..." Mikey stopped in his tracked and looked back at the child Shinchiro was carrying as he too was also shocked. Who was this, and why did they seek out death?