Chapter 8: Draken

Chihaya was rushing to the battle when suddenly she received a message from Emma.

'Back road xxxxx danger come quickly' It was quite ominous so she changed directions to where Emma needed help. 

"Takemitchy I found a lead on the status of Chihaya Sano. She died, rather from unknown causes. I think she has been dead for quite some time and last time Toman hid the information. Perhaps she is involved in the corruption of Sano Manjiro." Takemitchy blinked remembering  Naoto's words. Now was not the time to think of them. He had to save Draken-kun. Even after defeating Kiyomasa the others remained.

"So what do you think heaven is like?" He asked Draken beaten up quite a bit himself.

"Haha Bitch your going to hell," Draken responded and Takemitchy laughed at his remark. To change the future he needs Draken alive. Draken is Mikey's support he can't die.

"Take that!" Akkun appeared out of nowhere with the Mizo Middle school squad and they began beating up the rest of the gang members.

"What? You gonna cry? You crybaby hero?" Akkun said and Takemitchy remembered. It was him, he was Akkun then and now. The future Akkun too. 

"Everyone.."Takemitchy gasped

"Thud. Thud Thud."

"Get outta my way brats!" Chihaya's voice rang out and a hoard of daggers came from the sky. Some went into some peoples feet and hands others just pinned them to the floor. 

"GYAH!" The middle school squad yelped. Those were real daggers they thought as they looked up at Chihaya in a tree. Her inner jacket was lined with daggars.

"Holy crap-"

"Takemitchy hurry and take Draken to the hospital!" Chihaya yelled and Takemitchy nodded. She wasn't going to let another life slip through her fingers like sand.

At the hospital everyone wait anxiously as Draken was in operation. Chihaya burst into the waiting area with a few scratches and wet hair.

"Mikey!" She thought it was only her, but she saw Mit-chan and Peh-yan also beside her.

"Be quiet guys this is a hospital. Ken-chin always kept his word since way back." Mikey started

"Y-yeah....He's not gonna die. He's not." Chihaya after regaining her composure finished.

"He promised me, we'd take over the world together!" Mikey grinned and Chihaya fake smiled too.

Once the operation finished everyone anticipated the results.

"We stopped his life from ending, it was a success." The doctor said and relief filled the room. 

"FUUCKK YESSS DRAKEN ISS SAFEE!!" Takemitchy yelled and the others rioted.

"Let's go tell the toman guys waiting outside!!" Mitsuya said and they all ran outside. Mikey and Chihaya went a separate way though. 

Chihaya went to with Emma who helped her up since she was quite injured. Emma was going to take Chihaya to the doctors office.

Mikey went to be on his own as Takemitchy went looking for him.

"Mi-"

He stopped himself after seeing Mikey slide down the wall crying.

"THANK GOD KEN-CHIN!!" He was putting up a brave front and Takemitchy guessed Chihaya was too. To cheer everyone else up. After all they are the closest to Draken he thought.