Chapter 4: The first hour

It was time to go to the beach, Kazutora, Baji, Mikey, Mitsuya, Pah, Draken and Chihaya were all headed for a change of pace after all the drama that happened. Chihaya was riding with Baji since she wanted to feel the wind for once. She was sitting backwards on the bike and leaning on Baji's back. Poor Baji who was trying to get her to sit properly to no avail.

"Better make sure she doesn't fall Baji," Draken grinned racing forward. Soon they could see the ocean and feel the wind.

"Yo, Chihaya didja settle everything with Chifuyu?" Baji asked as they began riding along the shore roads.

"Not yet! I'm gonna visit when we get back to school!"

"Wow the sea breeze!" Kazutora called out and Pah responded.

"Hey let's pick up the pace!!"

"We can't remember!" Mitsuya said and they remembered Mikey's slow ass CB25OT

Eventually the gang made it to the beach and Were stopping their bikes until another gang road up to them.

"WHAT A BABY ASS GANG WITH A MOPED RIDE!"

"WHERE THE HELL DID YOU WASH UP FROM!"

The guys were clearly mocking them as Baji helped Chihaya off his bike. They began approaching Mikey and even threatened to smash his bike.

"Chihaya you go first," Draken told the girl and she nodded. She wasn't much help in fights since she's physically weak. 

"Wait a minute, these guys have a chick with them," One of them grabbed Chihaya's wrist so Baji immediately smacked his hand away.

"Tch!" Chihaya threw daggers pinning the guy to the floor and Mikey sighed in confidence.

"Put one finger on my bike or brother/sister.....and I'll kill you." They said the last part in unison and the gang began withdrawing.

"Well? Are we gonna fight them?" Baji asked looking at them retreating.

"I'm in since there's like only ten of them and easy win!" Kazutora chimed in.

"Forget it, they're gone already," Mitsuya calmly said.

"It's all Mikey's fault for riding on that Moped." Draken bluntly stated and the gang started laughing getting on their bikes once again until Mikey ran out of gas.

"Huh? This is terrible!" Mikey said in fake shock making Chihaya sigh.

"You didn't plan ahead did you?" Draken was on full on ditch Mikey mode and make it to the beach first.

"Toman's in some serious shit now!" Mikey said even louder.

"Huh?" Baji was not looking forward to what Mikey was about to say.

"It's not just my problem! So we gotta decide who gets gas....

with rock paper scissors!" The whole gang deadpanned at how unreasonable Mikey was being and Baji being the lucky guy he is lost.

"Dammit, why do I gotta put up with this!" Chihaya was walking beside him, she already changed into her bathing suit, but was wearing a sweater and shorts ontop of it so she can follow Baji.

"C'mon Baji We have to get drinks for everyone too!" Chihaya pushed Baji who scowled sweating under the heat.

"Easier said then done!" Chihaya giggled at his pain. They kept walking until they were stopped by the guys from earlier.

"It's one of those lame asses from before, we said we'd torch your bikes if we saw you again hehe!" The leader called out and the two glared daggers at them.

Chihaya was given the bike by Baji who was fending them off and even received a blow covering the bike.

"Fuckers! Touch Mikey's ride and you're dead!"  Chihaya was showing worry for Baji, but quickly turned to glare at the bastards beating him. One of them grabbed her.

"Hehe, Hey! it's the chick from earlier!" They were pushing her around and she couldn't break out of the grip so she roundhouse kicked him to let her go.

"You really like that Moped, Let's tear it to piece-" they were cut off by Mikey's voice.

"Hey! I forgot my swim trunks."

"Hey it's that kid, whatcha gonna do? We'll clean you up and take this girl!" Mikey's bangs shadowed his face as he kicked his bike to the side.

"Eh?" Chihaya sweat dropped like everyone else. Then Mikey began to speak.

"Hey Assholes. Why the hell did you hurt what's important to me?!"

"Wha, but your the one who-" The guy began to speak but Mikey roundhouse kicked him and Chihaya sighed.

"Baji Your not...to hurt are you? Sorry I had you sacrifice your-self for somethin like that!" Mikey said looking at Baji. Baji grinned standing up and proceeded to join Mikey in his fight.

"Shing...thud thud thud!" 

"Don't forget about limits boys!" Chihaya spoke as she pinned three guys to the ground with her daggers. They grinned looking back at her.

Once the fight was over they went back to the beach to see the others. The others who were ogling at the girls and then gained their attention. 

Chihaya was taking her sweater off and the others were blushing looking away until Baji got a weird feeling in his gut. Once she took it off she was covered by Baji's Toman jacket much to her confusion. 

"Umm... Keisuke I can't swim like this?" She looked over at him, but he avoided eye contact. Chihaya sighed and just put the jacket on. She wasn't in the mood to swim though, her hands were trembling slightly as she didn't have fond memories of water either.

"Let's go sit, I'll put sunscreen on you! You too Mikey get your ass over here if you got tanned Emma would cry!" She dragged the two to where they had kept their stuff and enjoyed the day at the beach.

----------------------------

August 13th

Chihaya could here sirens outside and saw Mikey dashing into the direction of Shinichiro Nii-sama's room so she followed him.  They ran together and the sounds got louder. 

They made it to the commotion area and saw Baji and Kazutora getting arrested. Baji made eyecontact as Mikey yelled out.

"Baji! What happened?" Baji didn't respond to the siblings only cried and said he was sorry. Chihaya and Mikey ran through the blockades.

"Stop you two!"

"This is our brother's bike shop what happened?!" Mikey yelled and Chihaya ran past the police to a horrendous sight. Her eyes were wide open with tears flowing out as she slowly dropped to the floor.

"Sh...shin...nii..sama...?" Her eyes locked with the body and Mikey looked over to what she was seeing, but the body was covered up. Mikey felt his heart breaking and wanted to scream or cry, but he looked at Chihaya and crouched down covering her eyes.

"M...Mikey....Nii...san is..," She was pointing at the direction despite being blinded by Mikey's arms who covered her sight.

"I know...I saw." He spoke softly his dull eyes even duller.

"It's a lie right!? Tell me it's a Lie!!" She wailed and Mikey held her tightly knowing how much shinichirou meant to her and himself. He didn't understand what happened either.

They were only 14 years old when their world began crashing down on them.