Chapter 16: Goodbye

"Fuyu? Fuyu? Are you there?" Chihaya's Voice called out weakly in the Ambulance.

"Haya-nee, I'm right here!" Chifuyu cried out, but Chihaya's eyes were dull and she smiled weakly.

"Hmm...this is strange...I can hear you, but I can't see anything Fuyu..." Chifuyu gasped and clenched her teeth.

"We need a blood transfusion!"

"The patient is loosing too much blood!"

"Some one....."

It's been weeks since Chihaya entered the hospital. Thought the doctors were able to suture her wounds and stabilize her condition. She was said to need rest and it wasn't until winter anyone could see her. After receiving gracious news from the hospital that Chihaya had finally woken up Mikey, Draken and Baji decided to visit her first. They walked up the hospital steps towards where the nurse had told them Chihaya was being hospitalized.

"Move out of the way! We need back up in room 578!" Nurses were rushing back and forth in the hallway and the boys noticed right away that it was the room Chihaya was in. They ran towards the room and Nurses were yelling.

"Hold the patient down!"

"We need anaesthesia!"

"Sano-san! Sano-san! Can you hear me Sano-san?!" The three of them looked with wide eyes as they saw what seemed to be a body behind the curtains it was Chihaya she was having a seizure in her bed.  A nurse ushured the boys out of the room.

"What are you doing here! We can't have any visitors right now!" She said before rushing into the room

As Draken and Mikey were pushed to leave Baji took one last look at Chihaya's hand that had been gripping the railing before it fell limp and his eyes widened. 

-----------------------------------------------------

"Ahaha....Sorry you had to see that Keisuke..." Chihaya said when Baji came back a few days later. Mikey and Draken didn't come because of what happened last time. It had become winter now and it was snowing outside.

"Ne...Keisuke...Can you take me outside?" She asked and Baji sighed at her selfish request.

"Let's play in the snow..like how you guys taught me to!" Chihaya cheered and Baji smiled. It was a silly request, but he was more then willing to comply as he picked her up bridle style.

"Hold on tight." Chihaya blushed. It was the first time anyone either then her brothers carried her bridle style. It was a little embarrassing. 

When they got to the roof Baji carefully placed Chihaya down on the bench and she smiled. Upon arrival she noticed she didn't have the energy to play in the snow so she just stood up and threw the snow into the air.

"Uwaa! It's so cold hehe!" Baji smiled fondly at her and then remembered the last time he visited and clenched his fist.

"Keisuke......I don't think I have much longer to stay here." Chihaya put her arms behind her back and looked up at the sky. 

"...." Baji remained silent...what was he suppose to say when she said something sad like that.

"Here you go!" As Baji was lost in thought she picked up some snow and flopped it onto his hair and face.

"Bwhaahaha!" Chihaya laughed at him and he gained a tick on his head before the two started a snowball fight. That is until a nurse scolded them and they returned to Chihaya's room.