The past

Hello, before you all leave me. This is just the part of the story where it's the past of y/n, so you can understand anything that happens in future chapters. Enjoy the story :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On (insert your birthday) 1989 (so you and Gojo will be the same age) a girl was born. Like any other baby when they come out of the womb, she cried.
However, she never stopped crying, for the entire week she was born. Nobody knew exactly why this was till her mother took her to the hospital to find out.

"She just won't stop crying! I can't take it anymore!" The mother cried out.
"Ma'am I guarantee you we will get this figured out and tell you immediately what this is about." The doctor told the tired and upset mother. She simply nodded her head in response.

The doctor took the baby out of the room, and into the next with more doctors.
Test were taken, many test until one doctor came to the conclusion with the test of a curse. This particular doctor was a retired sorcerer, and decided it could be because the child was seeing curses.

And that's what it was..

how could this happen at such a young age? It made no since. "Please go tell the mother and father." One doctor spoke to the other. "And make sure nobody finds out about what's going on with this child."
"Of course."

The original doctor took the baby into the room with the mother and father. "Mister and misses l/n, we know what's going on with your child."

"What is it!" Both parents exclaimed at the same time. "Well you see, I'll just get right to the point. You're child is seeing curses.."

"Haha, very funny, Now what is actually going on with my child." The father asks not believing the doctors 'foolish' words. "Sir this is no joke, it may actually be a gift if you think about."
The doctor attempts to convince the father and the also not too convinced mother. "What the fuck even is a curse? A ghost? Sorry, but you're gonna have to explain. Me and my husband here aren't too convinced."

"Well I can't exactly explain it, but I suppose you could see it as seeing ghosts." The parents look at each other terrified.

"Me and my husband refuse to raise such a monstrosity to society!" The doctor looks towards the father to see if he was thinking the same thing the mother was. And to no surprise the father was nodding looking at the mother.

The mother joins the father in standing and immediately stands up abruptly. Most likely out of shock, disgust, and many more mixed emotions. They both begin walking out of the hospital doors.

"What about the child!" The doctor runs towards them asking, the doctor stops behind them causing them to turn around. "Keep the damn thing!" The father says, taking the mother's arm and continuing walking. "Please, don't tell anyone about what's happening with this child then!" The doctor takes into what the retired sorcerer said earlier.

"Why would I tell anyone about that monstrosity of a child. I don't want to be seen as a weirdo like that thing." The mother says seeming like she had no regret in her words.

The retired sorcerer walks in clearly hearing what was said by the look on her face. "What are we gonna do with the child?" The doctor asks looking back towards the shocked old lady.

"Well Ashton, I'll raise her." The now named doctor, Ashton; seemed more shocked than the parents when they heard the news. "Are you sure? Not to sound disrespectful but you're getting a little old. And what happens when..." Ashton was interrupted by the old lady "I can feel it, she is definitely, and will be a strong curse user. However I don't think I'll be dying to soon." The old lady smiles at Ashton, assuring him that it will be fine.

"Okay Ms.Arisa, I trust you with this. If you ever need help please call me." Ashton proceeds to right down his number and hand it to Arisa. "I will, have a good night. It's getting late and it's past both of our shifts." Ashton nods his head and hands y/n to Arisa. "You too."

Arisa walks out the door with y/n in her hands, while Ashton walks down the hallway to grab his stuff before leaving.

"Okay y/n, you're different and I'm gonna teach you how to control this power I sense within you. Even though you're just a baby."
~~~~~~~~~~~

A few years have passed and it's your fourteenth birthday.
You've learned a lot these passed years, and are even strong with jujutsu, and just plain physical strength as well.

"Happy birthday y/n!" Ms.Arisa and Mr.Ashton say together.
"Thank you guys so much." Y/n says while blowing out the candles of the chocolate frosted cake. "This smells really good, Mr.Ashton must have made it." Y/n says after taken in a good wiff of the cake. "Are you saying my cooking's bad?" Ms.Arisa says jokingly in reply to y/n's comment on how good Mr.Ashtons cooking is.

"No no! I didn't mean it like that Mr.Ashton just makes really good cakes! I'm sorry Ms.Arisa." Y/n looks down at her feet thinking she may have hurt her feelings, in reality Ms.Arisa was merely only being sarcastic. "Oh sweetie, I was only being sarcastic. I will admit Mr.Ashtons cooking is really good!" Ms.Arisa smiles to try and cheer y/n up considering it is her birthday.

"Oh okay, I really thought I may have upset you." Y/n giggles clearly being cheerful again.
"So, you're finally fourteen huh." Ashton says while placing a hand on y/n's shoulder.
"I know it's crazy, how fast she's growing up."
Me.Arisa reply for her.
Y/n nods in agreement. She knows she's grown a lot in different ways like age, strength, smarts, jujutsu, etc.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n POV

"Y/n, do you want to show off to Ashton one of you're techniques?" Ms.Arisa asks turning her attention back to you. "Sure, that sounds nice."

"Here, take these glasses so you can see It all." I watch as Ms.Arisa hands Mr.Ashton the glasses. "Okay y/n, how about you use my cursed technique and show him it." I nod my head, "okay."

It's gotten a lot easier using jujutsu and my cursed technique. I tap Ms.Arisa on the middle of her chest, in order to borrow her technique.
I manage to make a few cursed spirits appear along with the cursed items they offer me.

Basically what Ms.Arisa's cursed technique is, that she stores cursed spirits, (mainly lower grades) and they also carry cursed items along with them. But the less powerful the spirit is the more powerful the item is.

"Wow." Ashton takes off the glasses lent to him by Ms.Arisa. "You're amazing y/n! That cursed technique of yours is insane." Ashton never saw my techniques. So it didn't surprise me that he was shocked, and impressed. "I have another one but that's for another time."

"Yea for another tim-" Ms.Arisa went to say something, but within a blink of an eye...

Her head was gone..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 1268

Heyy, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. And after this there will only be one more chapter of y/n's past. And most likely won't be as long as this one, so I can get you guys into why the real reason you're here. :)