The Past (part 2)

"Her head was gone"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"ARISA!" I heared Ashton shout out towards Ms.Arisas headless body.
I just stood there. Stood there in shock, in anger. I was going to kill whoever did this; I look around to see if I could see anyone. I saw it, what stood there, only a few inches away from Ms.Arisas dead body.

The king of curses...
Ryomen Sukuna..

Ms.Arisa told me stories about him. The one who slaughtered family's, villages, city's. Normally I would be terrified at this very moment; but the only emotion I felt was anger. And that anger would be released on the king of curses.

"Ms.Arisa.." I walked towards her body, with no regard for Ashton, and what could happen next for him. And there it was..

Ashton now beheaded like Ms.Arisa..

I swing around to face the curse. "Funny isn't it." I began, "You're only two friends and loved ones, going out the same way; by the same person... Or should I say curse." It made no since, why wasn't I crying? Did I not care about them? No that's not it. It's because the only thought I had in my head was "kill the curse." Repeatedly, I couldn't get it out of my head. So I just

Screamed, that's all I could do. Instead of running away from Sukuna, I ran towards him. I grab the knife off from the side of my leg as soon as I reach him. I sliced one of his arms. "Brutal, aren't we y/n? But do you really think a little knife is going to end me." I watched as his arm heals back. "How about you use some jujutsu? Maybe then you could actually do some real damage, well I'm the king of curses I doubt it will do much anyways. It is better than a measly little knife."

"What the fuck did you want? Why did you kill them and not me?! HUH WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST KILL ME AND NOT THEM?! YOU'RE A MASS MURDER AFTER ALL!" There it was some off my anger coming out, but that is no where near the full amount that is only a finger pinch away from coming out.

"Because Y/n you're special, And I'm going to teach you how to be better than what you already are. And you don't need them as distractions. Besides, it's been awhile since I've last killed someone, I need to relieve some steam; looks like you do too. You seem to be being quite rough."
He took a step closer as I took a step closer too.  Our bodies barely 3 inches apart from each other.

I looked up into his eyes, giving him a glare that I swear could kill someone with it, but I guess not him; I wish it killed him, I suppose I'll just have to do it without the glare.

I take a few steps back, I put my hands together and released a black circle; but this was just my other technique. It grew more and more within seconds, I was throwing them all towards Sukuna with no hesitation. Sukuna let out a sigh. "I didn't want to have to hurt you right now, but now it's just so tempting." He smiled out of excitement, but not a child's happy smile, it was a sinister excitement smile I guess you could say.

He jumped towards, me punching my gut, causing me to be launched against a tree with much force. I slid down the tree and cough up blood. I don't care, all I care about is killing him, so I quickly stand back on my feet, wiping the blood from my mouth. "Still awake after that?" I just give back a glare, I have no intention of having a conversation with him. The one who killed my loved ones.

"Shadow of light, domain expa-" Sukuna eyes widened so large I swear they would pop out of his head. He ran towards me and completely and utterly knocked me out, with one punch. I guess he didn't want me to expand my domain. Not like it's completed anyways.

But I swear I will kill him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have no idea how long it's been since I was  knocked out; but all I know is that I'm not at Ms.Arisas house anymore, or what used to be her house. Because now I'm in a cellar, it smells disgusting. God I could puke right now.