Jujustu High

"Well I'm Satoru Gojo, and this is my student Megumi Fushigiro."
.........................................
"Gojo? That sounds familiar."

"Of course it would, I am the most powerful sorcerer after all, and the most handsome."
This man is so confident without even being sarcastic, weird.
"Right.." I give Gojo a weird look in return from what he had said.

And that's when it hit me.

"Are you guys jujutsu sorcerers from Tokyo Jujutsu High?"
If I was right I would have finally found them, to go on with what Ms.Arisa would have wanted for me! I probably wouldn't have noticed if he hadn't said sorcerer and his name.

"That's correct, oh by the way Megumi." Gojo turns around to look at the blue haired guy, who I assume to be Megumi. "Did you get the finger?"

"Oh, about that."

"I ate it." We all turn to Itadori simultaneously."For real?" Gojo asked.
"Well yea I thought that maybe there was a chance I wouldn't have died, and I wanted to be strong enough to save Megumi. I mean I didn't die soo."
I watch as Megumi places a palm on his face shaking his head.
"Say Itadori how would you feel if you let Sukuna out so I can 'talk' to him." Gojo said with a smirk, how can someone be that stupid

"Well I mea-" I interrupted Itadori "are you fucking stupid, you're gonna get killed."
I looked straight at Gojo really wondering why he would even ask such a thing.

"No I'm very smart in fact plus he could never kill me besides I am the strongest. Now Itadori is that a yes?"
All of our heads turned back to Itadoris "Um sure I can try?" I let out a loud sigh shaking my head. "Okay great, come back to us after 10 seconds." Itadori nods his head before shutting his eyes.
I watch as Sukunas markings appear on Itadori once again.

Sukuna immediately jumps out at Gojo but he somehow ends up just sitting on top of Sukuna.  "What can I say I'm still stronger." Sukuna doesn't say anything back besides letting out a grunt and attempting to hit at Gojo. It's about 8 seconds in, the last thing we here Sukuna say within the last few seconds is "fuck you y/n."

And just like that Itadori was back. "Wow." Is the only thing I had to say. They all look at me in confusion. "What?"
They look at each other and right back at me I give them a plain confused expression back.
"How does he know who you are?" Megumi asks, oh I should've realized that's what the staring was about. "Thats a long story, but anyways I was actually wondering how do I become a sorcerer?"

"If you answer our question we will answer yours." Megumi says walking up next to Gojo. I just roll my eyes. I guess there really isn't any harm in telling them.
"Fine, I'm the one who sealed Sukuna. Now answer my question." Gojo scoffs at my answer. "What you thing I'm lying? Go ahead ask him."
Itadoris eyes were widened from my response.
"It's true she did, and I swear I'm gonna kill her for it." My head swings to look at Itadori as I see a mouth on his cheek. "Huh? How are you even talking right now?" Itadori says to Sukuna. "Are you stupid, we share a body now thanks to you." The mouth then disappears off of Itadoris face. "Oh right."

"So it is true, you really did seal him." Gojo says shocked "I told you I wasn't lying. Anyways can you answer my question now?"
Gojo smiles and walks up to me. "Just follow us, you too Itadori." I shrug my shoulders and follow Gojo and Megumi as they walk down from the building while Itadori catches up to me.

"So where exactly are we going." Gojo turns around and looks at me and Itadori "We're going to Tokyo Jujutsu High of course so you two can become sorcerers. Only if that's what you want, and depending if you pass." Me and Itadori exchange looks "What do you mean pass?" Itadori asks "You both will have to go through a test that will determine if you can become a sorcerer there."
I should have figured there would be some sort of test but it can't be that hard, right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We had finally arrived to Jujutsu High. "Here we are!" Gojo spreads his arms out to present the building to us. I look over at Megumi to see he is unamused, I then look over to see how mesmerized Itadori looked.
"Can we go inside?" Itadori asked still mesmerized. "Yep, just continue to follow me."
Gojo turns around and begins walking into the building as the rest of us follow.

"So these are the two who you called about?" I look up to see a very muscular man with sunglasses on. "Itadori, Y/n, This is Principle Yaga. He is the one who will determine wether or not you're fit to be here."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(I'm sorry but I have no idea how I would write how they get tested so we're just gonna skip that sorry ☹️)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me and Itadori followed behind Gojo as he took us to where we would be staying.
"Isn't this exciting?" Itadori asked I look over at itadori who was scanning everything we walked by. "I guess I have always wanted to do this, but for you what are you gonna do about the whole Sukuna thing?"
Itadori turns his attention to me.
"I'm not sure." Itadori brings down his voice to a whisper now. "I have a feeling they might try and kill me or something because of Sukuna being apart of me now." My eyes widened slightly, I mean I can't really be surprised. Sukuna is a huge threat to everyone including itadori himself.

"Yea I can see that but I'm sure it won't happen." I try to reassure itadori that it won't happen but I'm not too sure myself. "Yea, I hope not." Gojo stops in front of one of the few doors down the hallway we had been walking down. "Itadori this will be where you can stay." Gojo hands itadori a pair of keys. "These are for the room."

Itadori unlocks the door revealing a pretty decent room. It has brown wooden floors with a white carpet in front of the bed. Right in front of the bed is a desk with a basic little chair and a computer on the desk. Next to the entrance door there is another door which I open to a reveal a bathroom. Which has all the basic needs a toilet, a sink,and a shower.

"Wow, thank you." Itadori turns around and smiles.
"What about me?" I ask now curious to see my room.
"About that...." Gojo says pausing, I look at Megumi shaking his head back and forth assuming he already knows whatever Gojo is about to say. "There isn't really any other rooms Available at the moment, so until they're down building the one down the hall. You're gonna have to stay with me." Seriously I have to stay with someone I barely know. Normally I would say I have my own apartment but it's pretty far from here.

I look over at Gojo and Megumi
"really?" Gojo just shrugs his shoulders.
"Yep."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words:1273
Song name:Heartless
Song artist:Kanye West

Heyy, I know it's been awhile I always update like months after the last chapter. So I'm sorry once again, but I hope you liked this chapter!