Gojo/(a little bit of the past)

"So I just slept."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have no idea how long I was a asleep for but, I'm in the same field I sealed Sukuna in. I suppose I should probably get somewhere, but where? "Damn, I'm gonna have to get a job aren't I." Ughh this sucks, I have no experience with anything.

Well, maybe I could become a jujutsu sorcerer like Ms.Arisa! The only problem with that is I have no idea where I am. And how to find a place that Allows me to become a sorcerer. Or how to become one, damn I hate this. Whatever, I might as well find a decent job till I figure that out. I want to make Ms.Arisa proud and Ashton..

I get up from my spot where I was sitting, and began walking towards the woods.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had finally found civilization, after hours of walking. I found a road filled with cars, and a dollar store. I probably look like shit right now but it will have to do. I quickly run across the road to reach the store, as soon as I walked in I got a dirty look from the cashier. Dang what is up with people now, so rude.

Why did I even walk into here, not like I could buy anything anyways..Well I never said I had to pay for it. I thought to myself while looking around

What if I just stole a few things. And that's what I decided to do. I walked around the store to go find some stuff. I decided to get a few protein bars and a pack of crackers, shampoo, conditioner, and a hair brush. I put it all into the tiny cart carrier, I walked towards the door to leave. "HEY!" I hear the cashier shout at me. "You have to pay for the stuff you have there." I look at him before looking back and running out of the door; back into the woods so I could go to the river I saw so I could bathe.

I take out my shampoo, and conditioner now that I've found the river. I rinse out my hair and squeeze the shampoo onto my hand and begin rubbing it onto my scalp and hair.

I had finished my so called "Shower." It felt so good to feel clean, even though I just bathed in a river. I run my fingers through my damp hair. It wasn't tangled anymore thanks to that hair brush. I pick up all my stuff and put it back into the carrier and walk back out of the woods.

"Well, time to get my fucking life together."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Your total will be $35.26." I say to the lady standing in front of me, after I finished scanning the last item. She had a kid with her, assuming it's hers I'd say she's a total milf.
She had thick hair with black roots and white hair, but not like old people white hair it was like a silverish white. Really fucking hot. She was definitely older than me probably not by much though, probably in her mid thirty's, I mean I was 27 so I'm old enough.

"Thank you! Have a nice day ma'am" she walks away with her kids hand in hers, and two grocery bags in her other. She looks over her shoulder and winks at me with a smile. I'm in shock at her actions but immediately give a smile back as I watch her walk out the doors. Damn it I should've asked for her number, it's to late now.

I look at the clock to see it's 9pm on the dot, meaning my shift is finally over. Now that I think about it, I do need a few things I might as well get them now I suppose.

I walk up to the self checkout and scan my last item,which is a KitKat that wasn't on my list of things to get. But it was the last one so might as well make them restock. Hopefully I'm not the one who's gonna have to restock.

I pick my bags up and walk towards the doors, "Cya Vivian!" Vivian is one of my friends, well more like my only friend. "Bye Y/n!" She yells back waving. I walk out of the store looking back in front of me, it was already dark out as expected I mean it was almost 10pm by now.

As I was getting closer to my apartment something seemed off, I decided to just ignore it though.

About ten minutes had passed but this sensation got stronger and familiar...?

I was about to pass by this school when I realized that's where it was coming from.

I also realized why it was so familiar..

"Omg." I ran into the school and went to where I knew it was coming from the roof.

Once I finally reached the top I saw it.

One of Sukunas fingers..

I had gone years without seeing a single one of them until now. And this kid, it was going to fall into his mouth. It was like it was happening in slow motion. I tried to jump and grab the finger but it was to late, he had already ate it and
Sukuna he was out. I stand back up after I had fallen from my attempt at grabbing the finger.

Sukunas curse marks appeared on the kids face. "HEY YOU HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE, ITS NOT SAFE!" I look over to see a blue haired man sitting on the ground really beat up. I decided to just ignore him and focus back on sukuna.

Sukuna had ripped off his shirt. "Where are the Woman the Children!?" He shouts out at the buildings.

I run up behind him adding jujutsu to my hands, "A women's right here god damnit." I punched him in his gut adding more jujutsu at the impact to make it more effective. I think he was pretty shocked I'd say. He stood there for a good 2 seconds before attempting to strike back.

But, he grabbed his own face? "Hey what are you doing with my body? It's rude to hit a women." Was the kid taking his body back over?
How..?

This could be really fucking bad. "How are you talking, and moving my body?" Sukuna was definitely just as surprised as me, one thing which is agreeable.

"Well it's MY body." And with that his curse marks were gone, but the kid was back.
"Who are you?" I asked the pink haired kid.

"Me? Oh! I'm Yuuji Itadori!" I just stared at him blankly, till my staring was interrupted by loud camera shuttering. I turned around to see what it was.

Some man was taking photos of the spikey blue haired guy who was on the ground. He had white tall hair, he himself was quite tall. He had a uniform on like the other guy. "Um who are you?"

Both of the men's attention turned to me.

"Well I'm Satoru Gojo, and this is my student Megumi Fushigiro."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words:1219

Song name:Like a G6
Song artist:far east movement, The cataracts, DEV

Hey! I know this doesn't match up with the original intro to the story, but I hope that's okay. I hope you enjoyed this chapter!