Shizun, I love you!

Chu Wanning had expected that raising the twins would be challenging but not this challenging. Taxian jun, who had been avoiding the bundles like they had some infectious disease, refuse to breastfeed. So Mo Ran has to breastfeed the twins until he is empty before it is Taxian Jun turn.

Whenever Taxian Jun saw the twins he would scream and run away. Now Taxian Jun is never in the hut and always disappear somewhere else.

His fear is already over the top. Chu Wanning decided he has to get used to his own kids who he has- (no Taxian Jun doesn't want to be reminded of it). But its no avail.

The twin grew up and started to talk. They call Chu Wanning mom by Taxian Jun force and Mo Ran dad. They were told by their so called father that they were adopted. They were picked up from trash can so Taxian Jun told them to obey him all the time or he would throw them into trash can.

At age five, they were accepted as Sisheng Peak with Ye Wangxi as their shizun. Ye Wangxi has travelled abroad so she doesnt know the story.

'So adorable. So Mo zongshi and Chu zongshi adopted them?'

'Yeah...' Xue Meng answered hesitanly.

'But...they kinda look like Chu zongshi...dont you think.'

Xue Meng worried that his voice trembled, 'How the hell they are similar? Its just your imagination. And dont say that if you want to still alive, especially in front of Taxian Jun'

Ye Wangxi asked why but Xue Meng just told her not to and not answering more.

But Ye Wangxi think they are so similar to their foster parents. The eldest with black ribbon, Yingzhu (Mo Ran decided to put color coded ribbon to help others tell them apart) is energetic and bubbly similar to Mo Ran while the younger with white ribbon, Qinzhu is reserved and quiet as Chu Wanning. And more of it, why they became Sisheng Peak disciple when their foster parents are both top cultivators in the world.

And the twins have powers that similar to both of their foster parents. Both has fire and wood and also their talent is astounding. Ye Wangxi couldnt help but think.

Is Chu Zongshi has a relationship with a woman and produce children that Mo Zongshi kicked them here?

But her guess is proven to be false when Mo Ran visited after three days. The twins happily greeted him and Mo Ran brought the osmanthus cakes for them and Ye Wangxi as gratitute for taking care of the twins.

Ye Wangxi is dying of curiosity when she overheard the disciples talking.

'Mo Zongshi twins, huh? I heard they keep saying the twins are adopted.

'Thats a lie. My cousin from Guyuyue said Taxian Jun stole the fertility pill and accidentally made himself pregnant. At first he wanted to use it for Chu Zongshi thats why he caused a lot of ruckus in Guyuyue.'

'Holy shit, he went that far? Thats insane.'

'But dont spread it or Taxian Jun will cut your throat.'

Ye Wangxi was stupefied as the discipled walk away and their voice gradually disappear. Ye Wangxi wanted to roll on the ground and laughing but she afraid people would notice her.

So whenever Mo Ran arrived, Ye Wangxi couldnt hide what she know. She often slipped by tongue.

'They are so talented as both of you...'

'Their element of wood and fire...maybe a whip is a good weapon...'

Mo Ran noticed this and finally admit, 'I know that you know.'

'Err, what?'

'Yes Im the one who give birth to them...'

Ye Wangxi almost choked and controlling herself from giggling out of amusement.

'I never understand why it is so funny to people.'

'Why you bring them to Sisheng Peak? You both can teach them better'

'The problem is...' Mo Ran sighed, 'Taxian Jun hated them'

Well, this is make sense, thought Ye Wangxi.

'Taxian Jun always almost harms the kids. He ignored the kids when Wanning was away, leaving the kids alone with the spirits. We put up barrier but it just I dont feel safe with Taxian Jun around the kids. So I decided Sisheng Peak would be better.'

Ye Wangxi kinda empathize with Mo Ran. With Taxian Jun arrogant personality, no way he would accept he had given birth. So Ye Wangxi said she would take a good care of the kids.

But unexpectedly, Yingzhu admires Ye Wangxi so much and want to marry her like her 'foster' parents. Ye Wangxi had a bad feeling.

Please dont turn into demonic path and kill me. Ye Wangxi sighed, this shizun career is so dangerous (but the pay is high). Should I go back being a wanderer?

However, Yingzhu who is 16 always follows her around and gave her presents that Ye Wangxi goes nope nope. But she accepted it anyway just to make Yingzhu happy.

What Ye Wangxi did not expect was Yingzhu made a move towards Ye Wangxi. She kissed her and Ye Wangxi slapped her by reflex. Ye Wangxi decided that she is doomed. She quickly apologize frantically.

'I-Im sorry, Yingzhu! Im just surprised you suddenly... Does it hurt?'

Wait, shouldnt I scold her? I'm her shizun and she should have respect me! thought Ye Wangxi.

'Why do you hate me, shizun? Do I disgust you?'

Ye Wangxi felt a thunder has befallen unto her. Like father, like daughter! Ye Wangxi got her shit together and explained.

'First, Im your shizun. Your behavior is inappropriate and rude, second,' Ye Wangxi paused then said again, 'I dont hate you and I'm not disgusted with you. I love you, like a family'

Yingzhu frowned. She knew she gonna be rejected straightaway but she is still disappointed. Then said, 'I will grow stronger than you and I will make you love me! Just wait!' Then she ran away.

Ye Wangxi looked up to the sky. She thought its maybe a good time to retire.