This Venerable One Can Sing 3

Mo Ran returned to Nanping. Chu Wanning face still cold but he is relieved to see his husband back. Their daily sex activity returned and Chu Wanning can feel his cultivation improved quickly compared with sex every three days with Taxian Jun. Chu Wanning is still the number one cultivator in the world and no one can surpass him until now. People have no idea why except people like Jiang Xi and Mei Hanxue (forget Xue Meng he won't be able to keep secret well). Dual cultivating every day with a butterfly boned beauty indeed do the magic.

Reporter, 'Chu Zongshi, congratulation on being the number one cultivator for three consecutive years. What's your secret?'

Chu Wanning, 'Uhh...cultivating every day.'

Reporter, 'Everyday?'

Chu Wanning, 'Everyday means everyday'

Mo Ran, 'Chu Zongshi, you cultivate every day? That's amazing!'

Chu Wanning, '...'

Until now, that would be Chu Wanning precious little secret.

Nanping spring is as peaceful as usual. Sun was shining when Chu Wanning received a letter while upgrading the armor. It was a letter from Xue Meng and he asked for help. There was a bit of trouble in Shu region. Sisheng Peak had a trouble handling it so he had no choice but asked for Chu Wanning help. Some amateur had attempted to perform demonic cultivation but his ability would make Wei Wuxian cry. He intended to control the dead but he lost their control and the dead became a fierce corpse.

Mo Ran was from chopping woods when he entered the house.

Chu Wanning, 'Mo Ran, Xue Meng asked us for help.'

Mo Ran read the letter and nodded, 'Well, it was kind of messed up. Just how many corpses are there? It would take days to clean up. Oh well, I will summon Xiao Yan.'

Having prepared, Chu Wanning rode the paper dragon while Mo Ran ride his sword. Arriving at the crime scene, Chu Wanning and Mo Ran was greeted by Xue Meng and Sisheng Peak disciples at the garrison.

Chu Wanning asked, 'How is the situation?'

'Not good, somehow the corpses number increased! How can it happen?' Xue Meng replied.

Chu Wanning nodded, understand the situation, 'We need to break the spell array. I and Mo Ran will go inside, finding the array. Mo Ran, let's go.'

Mo Ran obeyed and they went inside the village. There wasn't dead people lying on the ground. All of them become fierce corpses because of the array. They looked around and searching for the area where there is a heavy evil aura while slashing passerby fierce corpses. They finally found it, in a warehouse.

Chu Wanning and Mo Ran entered carefully. Seemed the perpetrator had died and became a fierce corpse also so there was no way to find him or her. The array was glowing on the floor, surrounded by talismans tied by poles.

Chu Wanning, 'Break the pole.'

As they broke the pole, a number of fierce corpse suddenly entered. The couple was surrounded. It seemed if they break a pole, it would alarm the fierce corpses. The only way is to quickly break the pole.

Mo Ran quickly took action, 'Wanning, break the poles and stop the array! I will stop them!'

Wanning nodded. He broke each pole. It wasn't just breaking them, but he had to weaken the evil aura from the talisman and break the pole. Total seven poles and it would take time.

Mo Ran was overwhelmed at the outside of the warehouse, so he started to sing summoning mantra. As he sings, a small flicker of fire appeared in the air and then become bigger and formed an enormous phoenix. Xiao Yan looked at the situation.