Childhood (3)

No one pov:
When William and Y/N were walking to the car both parents were worried about how there daughter will react to there new baby brother.

Y/N pov:
While me we were walking to the car Dad gripped my hand a little hard, looking up at him I realize that he was lost in thought about something. I heard a 'sigh' and look back  I saw that Uncle Henry give Dad a tired smile.

'Huh I guess Henry knows why Dad is acting weird right now?' turning back to Dad I realize we made it to the car and noticed that the window is rolled down with Dad leaning in talking to Mom about something.

William pov:
In low whisper "Clara it's time for Y/N to meet Michael-" looking at my wife who looks ready to have a panic attack I lean more into the car and grabbed her hand gently "are you ready?" Without a second thought Clara nodes her head, than looks down at Michael
"I am ready as I'll ever be"

After hearing that I pulled my head back from the car window looking down at Y/N who was in her own little world "Heh" leaning down to her height I gave Y/N a soft shake that snapped her out of her thoughs making her look into my blue eyes that she has the same pair of.

"Are you ready to meet you new baby brother?" Y/N looked up at the sky for a minute before looking back at me
"Yeah I'm ready to him" with that I stand up to open the car door

No one pov:
When the car door open Y/N tried to get into her seat by her self which was a  failed attempt, finely after William was done with silently laughing at Y/N trying to get into the car her self he helped her into her car seat. After William put Y/N in her car seat he went to the front of the car so they could drive home. While in the back of the car Clara had a blanket over Michael so Y/N couldn't see him yet until they started to drive home.

Clara pov:
It was finely time to see how Y/N would react to her baby brother, looking over to Y/N I noticed she was trying to see Michael 'Ok it's time' slowly I pulled the blanket back from Michael so Y/N to see him.

No one pov:
When the blanket that was finely removed for Y/N to see her new baby brother. Both parents were still worried about how Y/N would react to Michael. What they didn't expect that when you saw Michael you would grab your backpack to pull out a toy fox

 What they didn't expect that when you saw Michael you would grab your backpack to pull out a toy fox

"Happy birthday" was all Y/N said as she put the fox plush next to Michael. After she said that both parents had process what you had just did, it didn't take long for William to realize that Henry must have gotten the plushie for Y/N to give Michael. Which if you look at Michael you could see him biting the ear of the plush fox.