Childhood 5 (part 3)

No one pov:
It took a while to get Michael and Y/N ready because everytime he got one ready they other one ran off to go play, but eventually William got Y/N, Michael and even himself cleaned for dinner.
When he walked in the kitchen he saw Clara in her seat waiting for them, however when he went to his seat there was a neatly wrapped box

William pov:
Picking up the wrapped box I looked up at my wife "What's this Clara?" Instead of answering me she made it clear she wasn't going to say anything 'What and why did Clara get me something nicely wrapped' opening the box I saw a pregnancy test that said it was positive

Looking at my wife I quickly picked her up hugging her tightly "We are going to have another kid" swing her around I could hear Michael and Y/N laughing at us. Looking at Y/N she gave me a full toothy grin, puting Clara down I walked over to Y/N who was smiling more wide as I came closer going down to her height "You knew about this didn't you" I didn't get a response because Michael had joined our conversation "I knew about it to Dad!" Now looking at Michael who was looking proud that he knew something I didn't for who knows long "Really Michael how long did you know?"

It took Michael a moment to think about it but Y/N put a few fingers up to remind him of how long, which Michael realized quickly "Three weeks" 'So that explains Clara being a bit sick in the morning'

No one pov:
After William was told he was going to have another kid they all sat down to eat dinner, while eating it was clear that both Clara and William was excited for there third child. Michael was also excited to be a big brother while Y/N was hoping to have a sister she could talk to when they are both older. Non of the family knew that they were going to have a pair of twins be born in the Afton family.