Childhood(5)/part 2

At the Afton's house...
No one pov:
Clara and Michael were in the kitchen making a big dinner for tonight, because Clara had big news for William that they were having another baby. Clara learned about the pregnancy two weeks ago after she felt sick a week before she took a pregnancy test, so Clara was there week pregnant. Michael was the the first to learn about it because he found the test in the bathroom because Clara left it there, luckily for her Y/N took the test away from Michael before he showed William to ask what it was.

Clara pov:
After sending Michael to go set the table I made sure everything was ready we were having home made spaghetti tonight 'This has to be perfect' while mixing the sauce in I turned my head to make sure Michael was alright. He was in the dinning room making sure that the table was set the way I told him, looking over to the clock I realize that William and Y/N should be home soon "Gotta quickly finish making dinner"

~When the all the food is done~

What was made-
Spaghetti
Garlic bread
Salad

No one pov:
After all the food was made Clara put all of it on the table with the help of Michael, when everything was on the table the front door open to reveal William and Y/N. Y/N was holding a new toy close to her chest, William had the groceries in a few bags he carried inside the house. Clara walked up to her husband to help him with the bags while Y/N ran over to Michael to show him her new toy she got today. After William and Clara put the groceries away William helped Y/N and Michael get ready for dinner, while Clara went to get the pregnancy test to show William before they eat dinner tonight.

To be counted:
Also I only got one vote on what toy you want so if no one else vote before the next chapter I will use the one toy that had a vote......................