Nozel

Uneditedヽ(°◇° )ノ

Walking down the streets of the Royal Capital of Clover kingdom,  the Silver Eagle captain remained a stoic face as he passed by the areas. Thinking to himself. It annoyed him such task was given to him, considering he was a noble who is now patrolling the streets for foolish bandits that we're rumoured with an unexplained magic.

Why must be it him.

Though, it was an order from the Magic Emperor as to why he would accept such a thing. He doesn't want to be rude to someone he respects. As well as it would be worrisome to have such pests roaming the city that could cover dangerously dark secrets.

Stares of the people kept locking with his walking figure and all of them had the same thought.

Cold~~

The silver haired man ignored them as he continued on to his task.

Until he heard people along an alleyway.

"Where's the child, mister?" It was a feminine voice with a hint of worry, Nozel took note.

At the other end, a laugh was released. It sounded like a man's and it had an ominous vibe to it. The Silver Eagle captain was on alert as he kept eavesdropping.

"Did you really think I'd bring you to a dying child?! You're so foolish to trust someone so easily!" The man continued to laugh as the silver haired captain heard the woman's confused murmurs.

It is foolish to just trust someone who leads you to a secluded alleyway.

But the woman still doesn't seem to get the situation she's in.

"But, the child needs help-"

"There is no child! Tch, what a woman of cloth you are. Now, hand me that-"

Before the man could even take the woman's belonging, a certain silver haired man entrapped the liar with his magic. Not being able to move.

"What the- What is this?!" While the man was struggling in his position, the said fooled woman gasped as she had the urge to help him out but stopped. "What did you do, you damn nun?!!"

Such vile words made the woman frown in sadness.

"Enough yelling, peasant."

The black dressed woman turned to the voice and took in the sight of the man. Was he the one who entrapped the man? She thought.

The ragged man widened his eyes at the Silver Eagle captain. He started panicking, he didn't expect a Magic Knight would appear more or so a Captain!

Nozel took in the appearance of the woman. A nun. She also looked young and she had-

Such kind eyes...

"Are you a Magic Knight, sir?" The woman questioned. How could she not recognize him?

"Is it not obvious?" He said. Though, he did not mean to sound rude. "My apologies but you should not trust people so easily, sister."

The (h/c) woman gaped at the man's words. He was right. She knew that but she kept falling for the tricks they say. It was part of her nature to help people especially children. Though, she was glad someone stepped up to save her. Again.

"Yes, you're right. Thank you as well."

Then the entrapped man started begging.

"Please, sir knight. Spare me."

The silver haired captain just gave him no expression whatsoever as he turned at the nun in front of him. He realized she doesn't seem to be around here. It was rare to see a nun strolling the streets of the Royal Capital. And she was a peasant. Nozel frowned.

"What is a nun doing here in the Capital?"

The (h/c) haired nun was quite taken aback at the question.

"Well, I am merely visiting a friend." She gave him a closed eyed smile as she held up the bags she was holding for him to see. "And some souvenirs for the children back at the church."

Nozel just hummed.

"Well then, I shall be leaving now. This man has caused a person trouble." Controlling his magic, he lifted up the entrapped man along with himself. Looking down on the black dressed woman, giving her a nod.

The woman nodded back.

"How may I repay you, Magic Knight." She spoke, eyes filled with hope and innocence.

Nozel thought for a second. Even though she was a peasant and especially a woman of cloth, there was something at the back of his head that urges him to befriend such woman.

"Perhaps, the next time we meet, sister."

Waking up, Nozel stared at particularly nothing. Lying down on his bed, he thought how such odd dream bothered him. A woman dressed in black as well as a veil around her head was the main person in his dream.

He wasn't gonna lie, her bright (e/c) eyes we're mesmerizing.

He can't fucking sleep.

*****
(A/n: same bro)