Untitled Part 66

Thank you for the love and support of this book. 

I just reviewed and edited it, I only skimmed it because if I read the whole thing I would probably change so many things lmao. 

I wrote this book when I was in middle school, ill be turning 20 this December and since publishing I continue to receive so much love for this book. You guys have held this book so close to your hearts and I'm so thankful for that. I just want everyone to know that I always read your comments and its something I still look forward to today. 

I always check my placement on the tags for the book and I'm usually in the top 40 100% of the time and that always just blows me away. 

i have strayed away from writing for years. i haven't written a single thing since this book. I've been battling severe anxiety and depression and I'm sure a lot of you guys are dealing with the same stuff, I'm honored if my writing could clear your mind if even for a 5 minute chapter. 

So in short i guess i just want to say thank you for reading, commenting, and showing love to me and my writing. i feel like im finally ready to write again. i have a good idea but im not publishing that to wattpad because i want it actually published and i want to sell copies of it. but ill be sure to notify you guys if you're interested. If i could get into the wattpaid paid thing that would be super cool and i would probably publish a lot more on here. 

but there is a resolve, since i need practice in writing...lmk if you want gallavich smut 😂😂

Enough fillers. From the absolute bottom of my heart- THANK YOU 

as always, please    ❌STAY OK❌

maybe a formal introduction of myself for this very very last chaper? im jacaiden, or jack. he/him