Dreams

*mickeys dream*

Me and Ian have a date today. I don't know why I agreed to have a date with him, but it made him happy.

I'll do whatever makes him happy...because I love him.

I'm not afraid to admit that anymore.

I grab his hand when he walks past me. He just looks at me and I smile, letting his hand slowly fall out of mine.

He continues walking to the bathroom. He's still getting ready, as am I.

I button the top button on my shirt and then attempt at putting my tie on. Mandy or Svetlana usually does this for me because I don't know how the fuck to do this.

I keep playing with the tie and Ian walks back out of the bathroom. He stops behind me, standing in the mirror.

He just watches me continue to fail.

"Are you just going to fucking stand there or are you going to help me?" I turn around and face him.

He grabs the tie and starts tucking and looping different parts of it.

I watch him as he does it. Smiling the whole time he does it.

Damn he's hot.

He backs up and puts his hands to his side.

"Thanks." I say and I turn back to the mirror making sure everything else is ok.

I check my hair and play with a part that won't stay down. I decide to leave it.

I look back at Ian and he's completely ready. He's always waiting on me.

I think he gets ready quickly so he can wait on me.

"Are you finally ready?" He asks.

"Fuck off, yeah I'm ready. Can we go now?" He laughs at me and starts to walk towards the door.

I walk behind him watching him walk.

That's mine.

We walk out of the door and I check my pocket one last time for my keys.

Knowing I have them I shut the door behind me making sure it locks.

Then me and Ian head to dinner.

He said where he wanted to go but I don't remember where it was.

He walks ahead of me and then stops until I'm beside him and grabs my hand.

We hold hands all the way until we get there when I hold the door open for him.

He walks in and walks to the back of the restaurant. He sits in the booth and I sit on the other side, facing him.

The waitress walks over and asks what we want to drink and I get a beer and Ian gets some girly drink.

He likes those.

We talk about nothing, just passing the time and enjoying each other's company.

Ian pushes his knee against mine and leaves it there. He smiles once he sees that I noticed his leg.

He's very subtle.

The waitress comes back with our drinks and asks us what we would like to eat.

We both get some sort of steak. Neither of us really looked at the menu.

We eat and converse about stupid, unimportant shit. That's what you're supposed to do right?

We finish eating and we take the last sips of our drinks and stand up to leave.