Breaking ☀️

Dedications:

Me and Ian get into the car and I pull out of the driveway.

"Which is closer? The store or medicine place?" I ask without really thinking of names for things.

"Medicine store?"

I look at Ian with my eyebrows raised.

"You mean like..Walgreens or rite-aid?"

Yes the fuck I mean those places. The ones where we get Ian's mess.

"The fuck do I look like to you?"

"A dumbass that doesn't know store names."

I hit the brakes and Ian jerks forward. I start driving normally again.

"That's what I think of your store names."

Ian's eyes are wide and he has his hand braced on the air bag.

Good thing he had a seatbelt on.

"So what's closer?"

"What?" Ian's eyes are still wide and he still has his hand on the front dash board. He looks at me.

I pull over and look at him.

"Are you ok? I didn't mean to really scare you, I was just joking."

"I know..." Ian says. He still doesn't move.

"Then what's wrong?" I grab his hand.

"Nothing. Nothing, I'm ok." Ian relaxes and sits back in his seat.

"Walgreens is closest."  Ian acts normal.

"Are you sure you're ok?" I ask.

"Yeah."

I get back on the road and start driving.

We drive quietly for a few minutes and I pull into the parking lot.

"I'll be right back." I grab his hand and let go of it as I get out of the car.

I walk in and walk to the back where the....prescriptionist....stands.

What is she called? Like her job name? It's not prescriptionist, I don't know the lady that stands behind the counter who wears the lab coat and gives out prescription medicine.

Whatever. 

"Name please?" She asks.

"Try Mickey Milkovich." Would they have put it under my real name or the name I put down?

"No, sorry."

"Then it's Mikhailo milkovich." I say. Why did they have to give me such a weird ass name? It doesn't even sound right.

"Here it is."

She asks for my birthday and then I pay for it and leave.

I had to pay for fucking prescription medicine that I didn't even want?

Wow, what the fuck? I feel like I shouldn't have to pay- or not pay as much as I did.

I take the baggie and walk out and get back into the car.

I throw the bag in Ian's lap and turn the car on.

Ian starts to look at the bag and I snatch it.

"The fuck is on there that you don't want me to see?" Ian snatches it back and starts to read it.

"Who the fuck is mikhailo? Mick- aylo?" Ian smiles.

I smile and look at my lap.

"Mickey? Damn, they gave you a weird ass name didn't they." He laughs

I smile at him.

"Yeah they did, now can I have it back?"

This chapters short and it probably won't even have dedications.

I'm not even going to apologize for it being late because it feels like i always do and I always leave you guys hanging.

You count on my to upload something as easy as this and I don't. What the fuck is wrong with me if I can't even update a silly book on time? So I'm not going to apologize because I think I'm going to take a break from this book tbh. I'm going to let you guys down- again. Things are just getting really fucking hard. I'm Not  expecting you guys to understand, I don't care if you do or not but this book will probably be forgotten. But don't take it off your read lists and out of your library's just yet. I'm still going to try. (And fail)

Thank you for all the support. It really did mean a lot to me. This is the most
Support I've ever received for anything in my life. So thank you.

stay ok  ,I mean it.