9 Random AU Ideas!

TW: D3ath,

Most of these are more-or-less original AUs of mine. Some of them are just prompts, some are crack AUs, some have timelines. I just thought to put these here in case any of y'all would want to see a chapter on them.

~

Villain Killer AU: 
Izuku becomes a vigilante, which earns him the name 'The Villain Killer,' because he'll turn in smaller criminals to the police, and kill more threatening ones. He has a bunch of shenanigans with the LOV and Stain and heroes such as Hawks and Aizawa. More-or-less complete timeline, will probably write even if not asked for.

Analyzer AU:
Izuku has a quirk that allows him to easily analyze people, quirks, or his surrounding area. Because of this, his notebooks are scarily detailed and would probably result in several people being killed if they got into the wrong hands. Kinda like if the quiet kid and the nerd had a secret love child. Not a full timeline, but could probably work one out eventually.

1B AU:
Exactly as it sounds, Izuku gets into 1B instead of 1A. Not much of a timeline figured out, but I do know Izuku gets a bit more blunt as time goes on. 

Quirkless Hero AU:
Again, exactly how it sounds. Izuku gets into UA without a quirk, and is extremely petty towards Bakugou and/or All Might. I have two main ideas for this AU, one where Izuku uses a gun and one where he doesn't. Both have semi-thought out timelines.

Quirk Attraction AU:
Just a random Dad For One AU I thought of. Izuku gets a combination of his parent's quirks (All For One + Attracting small objects to self) and can attract people with powerful quirks to him. AFO uses Izuku as his tiny assistant to take down heroes, and Izuku doesn't know any better. No timeline yet, just some bullet points for now.

Immortal AU Ideas:
There's so many different possibilities for Immortal Quirks. What if they were a villain? What if every time the user (in this case, Izuku) dies, they lose their memory of their past life, so if someone kills them they have a blank slate for the taking? What if they're in disguise as a quirkless person so people don't try to take advantage of their quirk? Most of these are just prompts, but I think they'd be fun to write. 

Changing Childhood Friends:
I really like to think of the possibilities if Izuku had grown up with other people instead of Bakugou, especially one where he goes to Kirishima's/Mina's middle school. I can imagine him stepping in when Kiri's getting teased, and them becoming good friends. But because the sludge incident didn't happen, Izuku wouldn't have gotten into the hero course. Of course, I'd be glad to do some where he grew up with other people like Denki or Uraraka, but the one I just described currently has the most put-together timeline.

'Therapist' AU

The reason 'Therapist' was put in quotes was because in this specific AU, Izuku actually isn't a therapist (yet)! Basically Izuku remains quirkless and gets into the General Education Course, most likely 1C. And, through Todoroki being Todoroki and other shenanigans, Izuku is kinda known as 'The Unofficial Therapist of UA."

Cat/Neko AU:

The Problem: Most AUs where Deku has a cat quirk revolve around romance and adult fun time, and I'm not here for that. I want to see more AUs where the cat-person can actually stand up for themselves without their love interest, and focus more on what it would actually be like to be a Neko in a society where they're commonly oversexualized, especially in Japan where 'Neko' is slang for a submissive bottom.
The Solution: Chug a bottle of water because I'm dehydrated, probably deny myself of sleep, and write it ourselves.

~

Ello everyone! I'm back from my semi-break, and here you go with some chapter prompts! This was an easier chapter for me to write, it was mainly just a project for me to try and break out of my writing block. I think it worked? Only time will tell, I guess.
Thanks again for waiting, and also for over 600 reads? I wasn't expecting people to actually like my stupid AU ideas, and yet here we are. If you like any of these ideas, feel free to comment to request it! Seriously, you never realize how much comments help authors until you start writing yourself...

Anyways, I hope you have a wonderful day/night, everyone, and remember to stay hydrated!

Word Count: 739