Crimminal AU (Bulletpoints)

Skip towards the bottom of the chapter for A/N :)

TW: Acts of violence, crimes, possibly incorrect descriptions of how juvie works from a kid who's main sources of juvie is that one Captain Underpants book and the first few google search results

Type: Bulletpoints

~

-Similar to the Zombie Apocalypse chapter, quirks don't exist in this universe. Most of the quirks are changed into talents (instead of a quirk that can stick to walls, Mineta can just climb walls really well/Hagakure always slips into the shadows/Denki can easily hack into electrical grids), and most of the stuff causes by quirks are just altered to people's personalities (Shinsou acted like a creepy loner, Deku just was too annoying and happy, Bakugou was praised for being really smart and strong)

-Also, everyone has normal hair colors, and since in some juvies they may force you to shave your head so you can't hide contraband in there, I can imagine that many of 1A may have shorter-shaved hair (as an example, Kiri probably has his normal, non-spiky black hair instead of his usual red christmas tree style) 

-UA is essentially replaced with juvie. All those who work at UA work there (Aizawa is still 1A's homeroom teacher, Nezu is still in charge of everything, etc.)

Since This Chapter wasn't exactly planned out, I don't have all of 1A, but enjoy why/how I think they all got into prison

Deku: Being a vigilante (because let's face it, not once in the anime has he followed a rule he didn't want to), perhaps stalking while trying to get notes in his notebook?

Bakugou: Assault, destruction of property/arson (I'm thinking the sludge monster scene where he made all those fires)

Todoroki: Arson and vandalism. Perhaps he attempted to kill his father, or at least made plans to.

Uraraka: Robbing a bank and/or assassination, just about anything that could get her family money, legal or not. 

Momo: Printing counterfeit money, perhaps?

Iida: Attempted Murder. No doubt about it.

Mineta: Take a wild guess :/

Sato: Hear me out: Selling and/or buying drugs (y'know, his whole thing is sugar and baking in the canon... all I'm saying is you can hide a lot of stuff in brownies)

Hagakure: Probably robbed something and/or snuck into something she really wasn't supposed to

Sero: I've seen too many memes to not imagine him selling/buying drugs. Maybe he knew Sato and they got caught together eating brownies

Denki: Hacked into people's accounts/private info. Maybe accidentally/purposefully released some viruses as well. I can imagine at first it was just for pranks, but maybe he was in need of money and started to steal people's credit card info or smth-

Mina/Kirishima: I feel like Mina and Kiri wound up getting arrested together after vandalizing stuff. Kiri could've run away but since he's an idiot (Correction: OUR idiot) he tried to wrestle the police off of Mina and wounded up getting arrested as well

Tsuyu: Honestly, can't tell. She did nearly drown Mineta in the USJ attack, so maybe attempted murder (or actual murder)

Aoyama: Being too ✨fabulous✨

Jiro: Got charged for disrupting the peace (playing music too loud), then refused/couldn't afford to pay whatever fine she got. Or maybe vandalism.

Perhaps Kendo and Tetsutetsu got in a similar situation to Mina and Kiri, however I don't feel like Kendo would be a vandal, so maybe it was for a different crime.

People I don't have any ideas for: Tokoyami, Koda, Shoji, Ojiro, and 1B. Also not sure how to fit the villains in to this au. Feel free to add any ideas and I'll update this chapter :)

~

Yeah, this chapter kinda sucks, but I was getting desperate to post something. My writer's block has turned into a whole wall at this point. I assure you all that I am not dead, and I do have some chapters being written at the moment, but unfortunately for me my motivation is cosplaying Deku's Dad