chap. 8

Taehyung pov..

After that boy left I was expecting yn to be rude since she does not like me. But when I looked at her she was smiling. I was confused... Then she pulled me inside by holding my hand. I was so damn happy then she made me sit on the sofa...

Yn - sit here and don't move also don't ask me any questions...

Then she sat behind me and massaged my back but I didn't understand why?

Yn - just relax, I know jinho is really heavy and you had to carry him on your back. It will be hurting right?

Wait is she worried about me?? Dose she like me...

Yn - don't think too high about yourself.Even If it was a cat or dog I would do the same thing.

Wait can she read my mind how did she know what I was thinking...

Yn - thank you for playing with him. He does not have a father and his mother is always busy because she is the only person who makes money in their house. So you could imagine how lonely he would have felt... But today he was so happy, maybe he felt like we are his family...

...

Yn - oh wait I don't even know your name...
Tae - my name is Kim Taehyung
Yn - hmm.. Take this pain killers you need them
Tae - oke-

Then yn looks at the time

Yn - oh shit its time for me to go I have to close the shop...

Then she closed the shop and came out

Tae - come I will drop you...
Yn - no thank you. I am fine with walking.
Tae - oh just come on.
Yn - I said I am fine you don't need to waste your time...

With that she went... And then I went to my home

Time skip
In tae's house

As I reached home I went to take a shower. After that I sat on my bed
Today I felt something new first time I felt happy after helping someone. After helping that boy I feel like I did something great. Because of my baby girl I am experiencing many new things... I will make sure that you are soon in my arms babygirl. No one can separate us.

Then the door opened reviling one of my man...

Man - boss we found the information about miss yn.
Tae - good.
Man - she works in sunset Cafe. She just reached Korea 2 weeks ago... She lives in this house ...

Then he showed me the picture, it looks like she is poor. Well that's good then I can use money get her...

Man - she has a friend named Rose and even she applied for job in your company.

Tae - any information about her life in India like her family or something...

Man - according to her friend rose yn does not have a family and she does not have any boyfriend.

Definitely she should not have a boyfriend other than me otherwise I will kill him...

Taehyung - did you send the email telling them to join our company tomorrow.

Tae - good. Now you can go.

Yn pov...
As I reached home I took a shower then I sat on my bed and then I started thinking about Kim taehyung
Yn - even if he is handsome he is really weird. As if the whole world revolves around him.

Ring ring ( call )
Yn - hello
Rose - hello yn I have a sad news and a happy news... Which do you want to hear first???
Yn - umm... Happy news
Rose - we both got job in Kim Enterprises
Yn - what really?? OK what is the sad news??
Rose - we both are in different departments...
Yn - that OK we are still in same company...
Rose - OK now I have to go. Call you later. Bye
Yn - bye