chap. 28

Taehyung pov...

How dare she cheat on me!?!!!! I was going to her but namjoon hyung stopped me. And said in a voice only we can hear...
Namjoon - stop tae
Tae - how can I, when she is hugging other men...
Yoona - what a slut I am sure they are her Suger daddies.
Jimin - shut up yoona let us hear what  they are saying

We looked at them I noticed yn was crying. She has never cried, when I kidnapped her or when I tried to force on her just to scare her. She was always strong but what happened to her now why is she crying... Then the Mafia king AJ wiped her tears. I hate it.. how can he touch her she is mine...

Prem - princess you were in Korea!??
AJ ( Ajay ) - baby are you okay?! Nothing happened right?!

Yoona - isn't it obvious that they are her Suger daddies look at the way they call her.
Tae - how dare she?!
Namjoon - tae, did you notice they did not know that she was here in Korea.. looks like they love her so much. Even if she is cheating on you, they are more powerful you should act logically.

He is right if I fight with them I can't win... But yn I will make sure that you pay for what you have done to me.

Yn- I missed you guys so much.
Karan - we missed you more dumb ass
Rm (Ram) - don't you dare call her dumb ass. She is our princess...
Yn - why do you guys look so thin. Weren't you guys eating properly.
RM (Ram) - Tumhare khane ko bahut miss kar rahe te.
(we were missing your food)
Yn - only food!? Not me!?

Why is she so caring about them... I wanna punch all of them. They dared to touch my girl... And what their princess ?! Never ever in this life time

Karan - chhipkali but how did you get over here. They only allow Mafia's over here right ?!

So looks like even they don't know that she was cheating on them too. Yn I considered you as an angel but looks like you also the same like other b**** 
Now let me hear what are you going to lie.

Yn - about that, pahle promise karo ki ki tum log Mujh per gussa nahi karoge. ( first promise that you won't be mad at me)
Karan - don't tell me you are some hidden Mafia or something...
Yn - ahh when will you stop reading those comic books ( she said while punching on stomach)

Ahh what did she say I didn't understand. Wait did she just hit that Mafia's stomach...

Suga - Wow she really got guts to hit a mafia.

Yn - main Kisi Se Pyar Karti hun aur voh Korean Mafia boss hai
( I love someone and he is a Korean Mafia Boss)
Everyone (yn's brothers) - WHAT!?!

They said in a very loud voice that everyone Flinched and because of that yoona took a step back and accidentally stepped on Jennie's foot.

Jennie - Ahh ...

When she screamed they heard us and saw us. Yn's eyes got wide, of course looks like her play is going to end. I will make you regret for cheating on me...
We went near them...

Yn pov...

I was just going to explain everything to my brothers but then we heard a sound and turned. I saw taehyung he was looking so angry... Wait did he hear us. from when was he here ?? No  way did he misunderstand us!? Oh god couldn't you just give 5 more minutes... Now what do I do?! If tae say I am his girlfriend won't it get messed up... I mean I have a way of explaining things so that my brothers won't over react ... What do I do...
Tae was looking at me with his death glare.. Now it is obvious he misunderstood... now he is in front of us what do I do think yn think!! Idea

An pov

Yn - (Korean) I think there are some misunderstanding Tae but please don't tell I am your girlfriend right now I promise you I'll explain everything.