chap. 26 confess

Yn pov....
Me - T-taehyung?!
.

I couldn't believe that taehyung found me this fast I took a step behind but he pulled me by grabbing my waist

I couldn't believe that taehyung found me this fast I took a step behind but he pulled me by grabbing my waist. I looked around and saw all the mark's guards were on the floor. That is when Mark also reaches down stairs while running.
Mark - yn sto-...
Tae - yes babygirl it's me your taehyung. I was so worried about you but looks like my babygirl is having fun HUH?!
Mark - taehyung?
Tae - long time no see my dear ex best friend??

What they were friends before??

Mark - what are you doing here?
Tae - of course I came here to take what is mine...
Mark - there is nothing over here that belongs to you.
Tae - can't you see my girl is here.
Mark - SHE IS NOT YOURS!!
Tae - SHE IS MINE... ONLY MINE..

He said while making his grip on me more tight.

Me - TAEHYUNG! Stop. Leave me it hurts.

His grip got a bit loose I took this chance to get out of his grip completely.

Me - stop it tae you already lost the right to call me yours.
Mark - leave her she is not yours

Mark tried to come forward but then I  heard a gun shot's sound

Bang!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I turned around to see Mark

Me - Mark

I thought he got shot on his forehead or chest but luckily tae shot him on his legs... Mark fell down because of the pain... I was going to mark but stopped when tae said

Tae - now come with me if you want him to be alive.

He grabbed my wrist and dragged me out. He  sat in  the  car  and  pulled my wrist making me sit on his lap... The car started. I was so scared because I don't know what will happen when we reach home. The whole ride he was looking at me and the ride was silent. Now we reached home and he pulled me inside and now are in our room. I was looking down since I don't know what will happen to me now? But suddenly I felt him hugging me. And I heard him sobbing.

 And I heard him sobbing