|BONUS|

Summer vacation

Yn pov...
we are going to Huawei tomorrow because jihoon was begging us to go so I thought it is a good idea to go...

Me - did you pack everything??
Ji hoon - Evey thing is ready...
Me - OK now drink your milk and go to sleep. You have to wake up in the morning tomorrow.
Ji hoon - mommy when is dad going to come home?
Me - he will come a bit late dear so go sleep...
Ji hoon - OK mommy good night love you....

He kissed my cheeks and went to his room to sleep...

Then I went to my room. I was scrolling through my phone. After one hour the door opened reviling taehyung...

Tae - baby you are still awake???

He was going to hug and kiss me but I stopped him but I stopped him...

Me - baby go take shower and come...
Tae - OK fine...

He took shower and come out only in his boxers...

He came and sat on the bed, pulled me and made me sit on his lap

Me - t-taehyung
Tae - call me daddy babygirl...

After saying that he smashed his lips on mine and started kissing me. I also kissed him back... He slowly moved to my jawline after that to my neck and started sucking. I slightly moaned due to the pleasure...

Me - ahh daddy...

His dick was poking my pussy... I slowly started moving my my hip teasing him ...

Tae - teasing daddy huh???

He said with a smirk. His hands traveled inside my top. He was about to remove my top but suddenly the door opened reviling ji hoon... I jumped out and stood up...

Me - baby what are you doing here? You okay?
Ji hoon - mommy I want to sleep with you...
Tae - aish you brat there is a REASON why you have a S.E.P.A.R.A.T.E room...
Me - tae...
Tae - ji hoon go sleep in your room. Your mom and I have a very important business...
Ji hoon - for mom nothing is more important than me, not even you dad